Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On cycle high blood pressure? Help...

BigTurk

Banned
Well, it appears those hot flashes I was experiencing that I wrote about in my other post are related to rapid heartbeat and high blood pressure.

I started getting one of the hot flashes on the way to the gym, but didn't think much of it. I got there and went to do my normal 5 min elliptical warm-up and my HR was at 125...thought the machine was reading wrong so I went to another one...same reading...obviously didn't work out as I'm a little freaked by that...

Went to local RiteAid and did their blood pressure cuff, which I know isn't necessarily accurate, but got a reading of 155/86 and a pulse rate of 113...waited a few minutes and did it again and got a 158/89...

I see potassium is high on the list of high blood pressure fixes, as is citrulline/arginine and aloe Vera juice...celery as well...

Never have had high blood pressure in my life, its almost always 120/80 or below...any advice? I'm running aromasin at 12.5 mg EOD...up the doseage? Go to doc? Wait it out? Also been taking nascent iodine the past two days, I am aware excess thyroid hormone could have this effect as well...perhaps temporarily stop this

Need some help...it appears this is a somewhat common side?

Last edited:
What are you running for your cycle? If you are retaining water from aromatising compounds, then it can elevate blood pressure. That's why it's important to control estrogen with an AI. N2guard helps tremendously with blood pressure also. Keep water and potassium high and sodium down. Eat things like bananas and sweet potatoes which are loaded with potassium

What are you running for your cycle? If you are retaining water from aromatising compounds, then it can elevate blood pressure. That's why it's important to control estrogen with an AI. N2guard helps tremendously with blood pressure also. Keep water and potassium high and sodium down. Eat things like bananas and sweet potatoes which are loaded with potassium

I'm just running 500mg of test per week(2x250 mg)...just took my 6th shot today...2.5 weeks in...should I increase my aromasin dosage?

Avocadoes have the most potassium from what I've seen...975mg per avocado, but yes those others are good too...I don't eat a lot of sodium normally but I will investigate to see if I am eating anything with "hidden" sodium...

I take pretty much everything in N2Guard already in seperate form, plus others as well...

What dose are you currently at with the aromasin? 25mg EOD is my normal recommended dose, but some people will need more or less depending on estrogen sensitivity

Max heart rate during exercise is 220-yrs old. So don't let HR go too far above that. Notice any swelling in your feet? Good sign of retained water.
Could try water pills. watch your K+ and all electrolyte levels. carditone is a good supp to control BP.

What other supps are you taking? If it starts getting out of control I would go see a doc and jump on some bp meds.

N2guard and hydrochlorothizide. I dont have hypertension issues anymore on this combo. HCTZ is very easy to get prescribed and extremely cheap

Not to beat a dead horse.. but check out Beet Powder juice..........a lot of what I read showed improved BP within days of taking it... but as they've already said... first place is that Doc.. be smart.. and protect yourself!!...

Not to beat a dead horse.. but check out Beet Powder juice..........a lot of what I read showed improved BP within days of taking it... but as they've already said... first place is that Doc.. be smart.. and protect yourself!!...

So if you know that what are you asking for ??????

Sent from my iPhone using Skype

So if you know that what are you asking for ??????

he's not brother...u confused with names Bigturk asked what to do about high bp and started thread, Bigowl was telling him about beet powder.

Ok . Bro my bet i am sorry . Thanks

N2guard and hydrochlorothizide. I dont have hypertension issues anymore on this combo. HCTZ is very easy to get prescribed and extremely cheap

Alldaychemist has hctz 30 pills for like $3.50. I dont know what their shipping costs though.

UPDATE:

Went back to RiteAid after a few hours since I was going to go buy some potassium containing foods and it was on the way...blood pressure and HR significantly down...BP 139/85 and HR 85...so whatever is causing this is happens in "bursts"---potentially when T is getting converted to E? I dunno...weird...still high but not that high like before...

Got some avocadoes, celery and bought some Potassium gluconate pills since they were BOGO at $5.99 for 100 each...also noticed the Brewers Yeast I take is extremely high in Potassium as well at 600mg per 2 Tbsp with only 10mg sodium, so that is definitely a good thing as well...

Going to be really scrutinizing my sodium intake as I am betting I am getting some extra sodium from unknown places and also cut out all salt...just noticed my protein powder has 390mg of sodium in it(16% of RDA)...

Also upping aromasin to 25mg EOD, one avocado daily, a few bananas, a few stalks of celery a day, 1 TBSP of Braggs ACV 3 times a day, split doses of 6g Taurine(shown to lower BP in studies), 1 potassium pill a day and going to take BP readings daily until I get it back to normal levels.

Going to be eliminating a flaxseed granola I was eating 3-4 times a week for breakfast since it can be a phytoestrogen at times and I don't need anything pushing more estrogenic compounds in my body right now...will just stick with the organic brown rice puffs...damn shame since flaxseed is among the most anti-inflammatory things you can put in your body...hmm..on second thought maybe not as its also very high in potassium at 150mg per 3 TBSP and 0 sodium...

Last edited:
139/85. Is really not that bad bro for being on cycle. Have u gain weight quickly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow sorry to hear that bigturk, hope you can keep the HR down. Rick Rock is right about upping the aromasin dose and hctz is dirt cheap too. Hope you feel better soon. I know it sux when you have to take it easy. I have a low pulse cause of long history of bike riding and running but I have gotten sick to where my HR was raised and I hated the feeling. Dont get bummed though keep rolling how ever you can.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom