Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: On cycle high blood pressure? Help...

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

On cycle high blood pressure? Help...

Well, it appears those hot flashes I was experiencing that I wrote about in my other post are related to rapid heartbeat and high blood pressure.

I started getting one of the hot flashes on the way to the gym, but didn't think much of it. I got there and went to do my normal 5 min elliptical warm-up and my HR was at 125...thought the machine was reading wrong so I went to another one...same reading...obviously didn't work out as I'm a little freaked by that...

Went to local RiteAid and did their blood pressure cuff, which I know isn't necessarily accurate, but got a reading of 155/86 and a pulse rate of 113...waited a few minutes and did it again and got a 158/89...

I see potassium is high on the list of high blood pressure fixes, as is citrulline/arginine and aloe Vera juice...celery as well...

Never have had high blood pressure in my life, its almost always 120/80 or below...any advice? I'm running aromasin at 12.5 mg EOD...up the doseage? Go to doc? Wait it out? Also been taking nascent iodine the past two days, I am aware excess thyroid hormone could have this effect as well...perhaps temporarily stop this

Need some help...it appears this is a somewhat common side?
    Last edited by BigTurk; 05-21-2014 at 11:31 PM.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What are you running for your cycle? If you are retaining water from aromatising compounds, then it can elevate blood pressure. That's why it's important to control estrogen with an AI. N2guard helps tremendously with blood pressure also. Keep water and potassium high and sodium down. Eat things like bananas and sweet potatoes which are loaded with potassium

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    What are you running for your cycle? If you are retaining water from aromatising compounds, then it can elevate blood pressure. That's why it's important to control estrogen with an AI. N2guard helps tremendously with blood pressure also. Keep water and potassium high and sodium down. Eat things like bananas and sweet potatoes which are loaded with potassium
    I'm just running 500mg of test per week(2x250 mg)...just took my 6th shot today...2.5 weeks in...should I increase my aromasin dosage?

Avocadoes have the most potassium from what I've seen...975mg per avocado, but yes those others are good too...I don't eat a lot of sodium normally but I will investigate to see if I am eating anything with "hidden" sodium...

I take pretty much everything in N2Guard already in seperate form, plus others as well...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What dose are you currently at with the aromasin? 25mg EOD is my normal recommended dose, but some people will need more or less depending on estrogen sensitivity

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What dose are you currently at with the aromasin? 25mg EOD is my normal recommended dose, but some people will need more or less depending on estrogen sensitivity
    I am running 12.5 mg EOD

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTurk View Post
    I am running 12.5 mg EOD
    Yeh that's a PCT dose bro. I would increase that by doubling it. 25mg EOD and see if that helps.

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeh that's a PCT dose bro. I would increase that by doubling it. 25mg EOD and see if that helps.
    Ok ill try that

Evolutionary VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Max heart rate during exercise is 220-yrs old. So don't let HR go too far above that. Notice any swelling in your feet? Good sign of retained water.
    Could try water pills. watch your K+ and all electrolyte levels. carditone is a good supp to control BP.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What other supps are you taking? If it starts getting out of control I would go see a doc and jump on some bp meds.

Advanced Cyborg Brother jbranken's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    N2guard and hydrochlorothizide. I dont have hypertension issues anymore on this combo. HCTZ is very easy to get prescribed and extremely cheap
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

http://www.sarms1.com/image/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast