Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle input

duranduran11

Registered
Ok bros, this is my cycle need all the input I can get.
Anadrol 50 1 tab daily
Test Suspension 100 mg daily combined with sustanon for total of 500 mg weekly.
nolvadex 1 tab daily
I want to do this cycle for ten weeks then drop the anadrol and add tren 75 mg every other day with the same dosage of test for another ten weeks.My diet is good.Eating 8 times daily.Atleast 30 grams of protien each meal. Thank you for your expertise.

Anadrol 50 1 tab daily
nolvadex 1 tab daily
I want to do this cycle for ten weeks then drop the anadrol and add tren 75 mg every other day with the same dosage of test for another ten weeks.My diet is good.Eating 8 times daily.Atleast 30 grams of protien each meal. Thank you for your expertise.

You need a better AI plan. And please clarify 700mg test (100 a day) PLUS 500mg sus = right?

Yeah I'd also like you clarify that test dosing thing. If it's what I am assuming that's a pretty hefty amount.
Also I don't think nolva is gonna be enough to combat estrogen so I would look up for an AI.
Also where's your liver supp?

Aaand, any stats and stuff like that would be welcome as well.

i'm gonna give you a tip on test suspension. it is completely counter productive to use UNLESS you are worried about being tested. the injections are frequent and they are painful. you are best served just using C or E for the same results.

i'm gonna give you a tip on test suspension. it is completely counter productive to use UNLESS you are worried about being tested. the injections are frequent and they are painful. you are best served just using C or E for the same results.
I agree with everything Steve said.

you want to run test suspension 10 weeks? GOOD LUCK WITH THAT ONE... thats a very poor decision to say the least... i would never advise that to anyone... you need to just go with test cyp or test e...

Are you saying you want to run anadrol 10 weeks or am i missing something??

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Anadrol 50 1 tab daily
nolvadex 1 tab daily

anadrol for 10 weeks? bro why the hell! 3 to 4 weeks is more than enough! 700+500 =1200 test per week .. taking 1 tab of nolva for that??? you need aromasin or arimidex at a big dose .. why all that test though .. is that a real post? and where's caber with the tren? proviron? man .. I'm trying not to shower you with insults but I'm having a very hard time keeping myself composed .. you know nothing, absolutely nothing.

- Drop the test suspension and go with prop if anything. 700mg + 500mg = way too much lol. Just go with the prop at 500mg/wk. - 50mg of Anadrol/day I wouldn't go past 4 weeks.
- You need caber for the tren, at least have it on hand and keep estrogen in check with Aromasin
- Aromasin should be ran from the get go
- Proviron @ 50mg- 75mg/day is a great compliment to this

Honestly, you should read up in here for a bit longer on each of these before considering this cycle. You'll regret your decision when it's too late if you don't.

yes and i agree with guys anadrol for 10 weeks you will not only fuck up your liver, you will shed away hair, you will enlarge your prostate, you will send your heart values 100X up etc etc.. i'm not trying to scare you but you will feel like ass on anadrol 4 or 5 weeks into it which is the max you should run it for that reason.

Back
Top Bottom