Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Interests

But that is precisely the point, Jerome, your growth plates are not yet fully grown. That is something that will not occur until you are twenty-five-years-old. I know that you look to be fully grown and that you think yourself to be fully grown, but you are not, at least not as "fully grown" has to do with your growth plates; that which you are unable to see or touch. But I will assure you that they are there, that they are not yet fully formed, and that AAS would surely wreck havoc on them.
At 60, so too do I know that, at 18, you are under the impression that seven years constitutes eternity. But it does not. Time passes us by very quickly. it is just that you haven't enough life experience at this point to understand that. And that's okay. It's the way it should be. Hell, I was like that, too, 42-years-ago - 42 years that seem as though there were 42 months.

So please, please, please, Jerome, wait until you are 25 to juice. In the meantime, keep thinking about how much I wish that I had as much naturally-occuring test' pumping through my body as what you do. Most important of all, keep thinking about how much I hate your fucking guts for having all of that natty test' in you when I have hardly any at all. ;-)

Or do you mean like growing of the Brain function etc.?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, that is quite true, most especially as it relates to the likes of tren'.

Thank you, Rob.[/QUOTE]

Okay Thank you, Sir. I will keep that in mind and leave it untill im aged enough. Thank you for your help :)

- - - Updated - - -

Brain function forsure and emotional imbalance can happen as well.
Plus man at 18 I wouldn’t want to fuck my dick up what so ever I would want that shit at 100% any minute of the day.
I would think at 18 crushing as much pussy as possible would be more worth it then a damn little dumb trophy that won’t pay your bills .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your dick doesnt shrink it is your balls. Testosterone does not affect your dick size. It may cause your sex drive to not work but thats all.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, that is quite true, most especially as it relates to the likes of tren'.

Thank you, Rob.

Okay Thank you, Sir. I will keep that in mind and leave it untill im aged enough. Thank you for your help :)

- - - Updated - - -

Your dick doesnt shrink it is your balls. Testosterone does not affect your dick size. It may cause your sex drive to not work but thats all.[/QUOTE]

Bro I realize that lol ment your cock working

- - - Updated - - -

Your dick doesnt shrink it is your balls. Testosterone does not affect your dick size. It may cause your sex drive to not work but thats all.

Bro I realize that lol ment your cock working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Then say it another way ^^

Outstanding, Jerome! Should you actually stay true to your word, and I'm rather certain that you will, you will have proven yourself to have been wise well beyond your years.

And you, sir, are, of course, more than welcome.

Finally, just because you're not going to juice for another seven years, doesn't mean that you can't learn a lot about a lot of other things right here at Evo' - the internet's most advanced bodybuilding site, which has a lot more to offer than advice relative to AAS. So stick around, eh? :D

Be well, Jerome.

Respectfully
Rick

Outstanding, Jerome! Should you actually stay true to your word, and I'm rather certain that you will, you will have proven yourself to have been wise well beyond your years.

And you, sir, are, of course, more than welcome.

Finally, just because you're not going to juice for another seven years, doesn't mean that you can't learn a lot about a lot of other things right here at Evo' - the internet's most advanced bodybuilding site, which has a lot more to offer than advice relative to AAS. So stick around, eh? :D

Be well, Jerome.

Respectfully
Rick

Of course I will! Its a great site which give me information all around the sport! :)

Thanks Rick!

Im Not asking you to help me with the harm. Im asking you do to it as safe and correct as possible so the harm stays as little as possible.

So the safest option is to wait.

1. you can still bodybuild without using steroids
2. who cares what your friends or peers are doing, it is a fucking trophy and nobody cares in the real world how many trophies you have..
3. the guys your age who use steroids will be on TRT in a few years for life, and their dicks will never work without having to take a drug which is PATHETIC.

when you get older women expect a good fuck out of you, if your dick doesn't work then they will go elsewhere on the side. also most women are going to want kids and if you are shooting empty bullets cause your HPTA is dead for life then you will regret it

You're 18. Your balls haven't even dropped yet.

Using steroids at your age is a HORRIBLE idea. You will spend the rest of your life regretting it. It'll prevent your body going through puberty properly.

The tortoise catches the hare every time. You will beat all those guys who start juicing way too soon because they burn out their bodies

^^ Trevor knows what he is talking about considering his balls just dropped a few years ago. :)

1. you can still bodybuild without using steroids
2. who cares what your friends or peers are doing, it is a fucking trophy and nobody cares in the real world how many trophies you have..
3. the guys your age who use steroids will be on TRT in a few years for life, and their dicks will never work without having to take a drug which is PATHETIC.

when you get older women expect a good fuck out of you, if your dick doesn't work then they will go elsewhere on the side. also most women are going to want kids and if you are shooting empty bullets cause your HPTA is dead for life then you will regret it

I care about that. All of it. It is finally something that im good at.

Back
Top Bottom