Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle layout

cavi

week 1-12 ---->Test 250 mg, Tren a 350 mg a week, Deca 500 a week, Mast 350 mg a week, anadrol 100 mg ed, 2 iu HGH a day, HCG 500 iu a week, N2Guard all days.

Tren and mast will be run at 100 mg eod both togheter.
Stopping Tren, deca and anadrol on week 10.
PCT: Nolva Clomid Ostarine , HCGenerate.

3500 clean calories a day, 5 trainig a week superset. My cycle number five. 205lbs, 7% bf, 6.1 tall.
Caber, proviron, tamoxifene on hand.

I planned to run this new cycle, what do you think guys ?

week 1-12 ---->Test 250 mg, Tren a 350 mg a week, Deca 500 a week, Mast 350 mg a week, anadrol 100 mg ed, 2 iu HGH a day, HCG 500 iu a week, N2Guard all days.

3500 clean calories a day, 5 trainig a week superset. My cycle number five. 205lbs, 7% bf, 6.1 tall.

1. You never want to run trenbolone and deca at the same time. Run deca only. For future reference - don't use two nandrolones at the same time.
2. When you run twice as much deca as testosterone, you are looking for trouble with the sexual functions. Either lower deca to 250, or increase test to 500.
3. It is quite pointless to take mostly cutting steroids, and add to them the most bulking steroid you could think of. Besides, anadrol is very hard on the liver, and you should never run it for more that 6 weeks, and you plan to use quite a hefty dosage for 12 weeks. This is not good.
4. Avoid using HCG - it is poisonous extract from pregnant female urine, and it may cause lots of side effects, including gyno and suppression. Better opt for HCGenerate ES - it is made of natural ingredients only, and it has no side effects whatsoever.
5. Your PCT is very weak - such a serious cycle requires nothing else than the perfect PCT.
6. I don't see any AI among your ancillaries - add aromasin to the pack at 12.5mgs EOD.

you need an ai man
running both deca and tren at the same time is asking for troubles...
not much people i know can run both at the same time

1. You never want to run trenbolone and deca at the same time. Run deca only. For future reference - don't use two nandrolones at the same time.
2. When you run twice as much deca as testosterone, you are looking for trouble with the sexual functions. Either lower deca to 250, or increase test to 500.
3. It is quite pointless to take mostly cutting steroids, and add to them the most bulking steroid you could think of. Besides, anadrol is very hard on the liver, and you should never run it for more that 6 weeks, and you plan to use quite a hefty dosage for 12 weeks. This is not good.
4. Avoid using HCG - it is poisonous extract from pregnant female urine, and it may cause lots of side effects, including gyno and suppression. Better opt for HCGenerate ES - it is made of natural ingredients only, and it has no side effects whatsoever.
5. Your PCT is very weak - such a serious cycle requires nothing else than the perfect PCT.
6. I don't see any AI among your ancillaries - add aromasin to the pack at 12.5mgs EOD.

I agree with all of this completely. You have a VERY aggressive cycle laid out. I would remove the deca completely and increase your testosterone dosage. 100mg of anadrol is a ridiculous dosage. 50mg/day is more then enough.

Make sure you have caber or prami on hand incase a prolactin flair up occurs and you need to run an AI with your cycle. Adding cardarine GW to your cycle to combat the cardio side effects from tren is another great addition.

This is what I would recommend doing:

weeks 1 - 12
testosterone 500mg/week
tren 300mg/week
mast 300mg/week
HGH 2iu/day
aromasin 12.5mg EOD
cardarine GW 20mg/day (10mg AM 10mg PM)
caber 0.5mg E3D - only if needed due to a prolactin flair up

weeks 1 - 6
anadrol 50mg/day
n2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol:http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can run tren and deca. It's just not very wise. But you can throw caber or prami at it to keep the prolactin at bay. It's gonna shut you down good though even with an ai I bet. Recovery will be hard.

Not a fan of hcg by the way. Hcgenerate would be a better choice. No worries with gyno like you have to worry about with hcg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I've run both before in the past and got pretty damn good results, prami had me asleep every night within 20mins of taking it.

It was well worth it at the time

God daaaaamn. That's some hefty shit.. I could be mistaken, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but if my memory serves me correctly, this would be roughly your third aas cycle right? Your gonna run 6 different compounds? I don't think you need all that man IMHO. But some things I feel at the minimum that need to change: 1) prob choose either tren or deca, not both.
2) if you go with deca, I would honestly run it more than 10 wks.
3) anadrol dose is crazy high. Prob go with 50mg on that and cut it to 6wks.
4) as long as you keep your estrogen in check, prolactin won't be an issue, therefore, you'd be OK regarding potential sexual dysfunction. But always a good idea to have caber on hand in case. Best of luck to u

Well I just saw this is your fifth cycle, and u have caber on hand.. Didn't catch the bottom of your post the first time

I don't see the need of both nadros but if you want to I guess you can since you have before? Would not use that drol though

what kind of experience do you have? i will never mix tren and deca for starts . some do and love it.But i wont touch that combo

Hi,

Any one pls confirm...

week 1-12 ---->Test 250 mg, Tren a 350 mg a week, Deca 500 a week, Mast 350 mg a week, anadrol 100 mg ed, 2 iu HGH a day, HCG 500 iu a week,

it is ok....

Back
Top Bottom