Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle log and discussion: Testosterone Enanthate, Turinabol and DNP

Romero

Registered
Testosterone Enanthate, Turinabol Cycle with DNP

Hey guys, I'm going to write a detailed log of my progression whilst on cycle.

Cycle
Testosterone Enanthate (Prochem) - Weeks 1 - 2 (300mg) To get my body used to it. Two shots a week
Weeks 3 - 10 (500/600mg) Two shots a week
Turinabol Week 2 - Weeks 10 (60 mg/day)

**I may increase the cycle by a week or two depending on how I feel at the time**

PCT
Weeks (12-14 May be pushed further if I increase cycle) Clomid - 100/50/50/25
Nolva - 40/40/20/20

Carlorie intake of about 3000-3500.
Macros roughly: 35% Protein 50% Carbs 15% Fat

Routine - Legs/Pull/Push twice a week. Calves everyday.

Stats
Height: 173cm
Weight: 76.5kg
Body Fat percentage: ~15%

What do you guys think about the PCT?
Also where do you guys reckon I should put the DNP in this cycle? I was thinking more towards the end and will probably only go up to 200mg.

Any advice would be appreciated.

There are a couple suggestions I have for your cycle.
1. You need to be using an AI with your cycle to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. This will prevent estrogen related side effects like gyno. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage. Start it on day 1 of your cycle and use it throughout your entire cycle.
2. You need a much better PCT to properly recover from your cycle. After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
3. DNP is a terrible idea. I don't recommend it at all. You can literally cook yourself from the inside out. There are much safer alternative that will provide even better fat loss results. Look into cardarine GW. It is arguably the best supplement on the market today for fat loss: http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
4. Running tbol for that long is going to put a lot of stress on your liver. I highly recommend using a good liver aid supplement with your cycle like n2guard from n2bm.com

Please, don't use DNP - this shit can literally kill you, and as you may imagine - that is not cool. Overall, the cycle idea is good, and as long as you will be using all the proper ancillaries, there should be no problems. However, I would suggest you to use aromasin to control estrogen levels, and add in some liver supporting supplement because Tbol is liver toxic. If you will use these ancillaries, the cycle will be really good.

Hey guys, I'm new to this so try not to roast me too much but I'm going to be running a Tren E and test C cycle here in the next few weeks. Any advice or tips as to how I should run it. I'm 5 10 about 140 pretty skinny guy. Just kind of looking for anyone's opinion. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, thanks for the replies. I forgot to add I will be taking Aromasin 12.5mg EOD and a strong milk thistle supplement along side my cycle.

For "the perfect PCT" it will cost $400+.... Will Nolva and Clomid not be sufficient for start up again?

But yeah I will log my day to day experience on cycle.. It will be pretty detailed so I may have to create a separate post for it all. It will be like a diary including food, workouts etc.

Hey guys, thanks for the replies. I forgot to add I will be taking Aromasin 12.5mg EOD and a strong milk thistle supplement along side my cycle.

For "the perfect PCT" it will cost $400+.... Will Nolva and Clomid not be sufficient for start up again?

But yeah I will log my day to day experience on cycle.. It will be pretty detailed so I may have to create a separate post for it all. It will be like a diary including food, workouts etc.

clomid/nolvadex is a weak pct. guys who claim they recovered from it did because they got lucky that time around. but eventually you will notice they ALL end up on TRT

I did the 'clomid nolva' pct every time and My test never fully recovered I lost almost all my gains.

The perfect pct will save your gains, pct is probably more important than the juice itself.

- - - Updated - - -

And yes I ended up on trt at 27

Let me simplify your cycle a bit for you. If you are looking to really cut some fat (assuming since you want to run DNP), I can include 2 PPAR that will do a better job without the side effects associated with DNP use. I would run it like this:

Weeks 1-16
GW-501516 (Cardarine) 20mg per day all dosed 30 minutes pre workout
SR-9009 (Stenabolic) 30mg per day dosed in 6 separate 5mg doses a few hours apart - this is due to a very short half life

Weeks 1-12
Test E 500mg per week split into 2 injections of 250mg...something like Monday/Thursday
Aromasin 10mg EOD

Weeks 1-6
Tbol 60mg Per day split into 2 separate doses
N2Guard 7 caps per day split into 2 separate doses
*take your tbol and N2Guard a few hours apart from eachother

Perfect PCT - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Let me simplify your cycle a bit for you. If you are looking to really cut some fat (assuming since you want to run DNP), I can include 2 PPAR that will do a better job without the side effects associated with DNP use. I would run it like this:

Weeks 1-16
GW-501516 (Cardarine) 20mg per day all dosed 30 minutes pre workout
SR-9009 (Stenabolic) 30mg per day dosed in 6 separate 5mg doses a few hours apart - this is due to a very short half life

Weeks 1-12
Test E 500mg per week split into 2 injections of 250mg...something like Monday/Thursday
Aromasin 10mg EOD

Weeks 1-6
Tbol 60mg Per day split into 2 separate doses
N2Guard 7 caps per day split into 2 separate doses
*take your tbol and N2Guard a few hours apart from eachother

Perfect PCT - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

This cycle looks really good and is MUCH safer then DNP. I personally think running two PPAR up regulators (SR9009 and cardarine) at the same time is redundant. I would just use one of them and a good nutrient partitioning supplement like N2slin from n2bm.com.

N2slin increases the insulin sensitivity of your muscle cells. It helps shuttle the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells. The best way to use N2slin is to take 2 pills 30-45 minutes before each meal you eat that contains a significant amount of carbohydrates.

It might be enough, or it may not be enough for you. However, when we are talking about recovery after a cycle, you want to reassure yourself of getting recovered properly, and the perfect PCT protocol is the best way of doing so. Some people may have enough with a simpler PCT, but you might not be one of these people.

After all, the better the PCT, the more gains you will be able to keep after finishing the cycle, and the smoother will be the recovery. This is the reason I always spend the same amount of money for the PCT as I do the the cycle with the ancillaries.

Back
Top Bottom