Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle loggers needed.. 3 members!

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
I'm currently looking for three individuals that are interested in running a cycle/log... The cycle must include testosterone ethanate as a base (for blood work reasons so we can put to rest a few skeptics, and so we can show the difference with individual responses)..and of course there will be additional compounds but we can talk about your goals and what you would like to add...
Of the three I have one guy in mind that is a recent VIP member to this amazing staff, he's a great addition to the community and I think he knows who he is.

So basically I would be looking for two other people . If this VIP member declines the cycle log then I'll add the third person...

You must be a contributing member, non-confrontational lol, with good communication skills haha, and willing to be unique with providing details about your cycle.

I'm sure some of you guys out there are probably between a rock and a hard spot especially this time of year and can't afford to run some gear, I've been there, well now's your chance.. and this is our chance to give back...

Apply within and at least give a short description on why myself and my team should consider you.. however by now I should know your reputation, so it's not entirely necessary but for entertainment purposes give us a little bit of a summary...

If it comes down to sudden death and I have a hard time choosing I will leave it to the members to decide the best candidates.. but I'm confident I'll make a good choice. :)

To everyone over here at evolutionary, thank you for your support whether you have been our biggest critique or even our largest advocates.. thank you for everything!

Let's start this New year with some exciting things gentleman..

Team supervisor,
Vision

Still gotta do my t prop log...i gotta wait til my mini pct is done from my sarms cycle plus a month then ill be gtg...but for what its worth im always down for being a guinne pig lol

Well I was already planning on running a log with the tren ace you guys are sending me. I was going to run it with a long ester test anyway. So, we could just combine the 2 logs and show the results of both the tren ace and test e.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr fella Finnnnn? Remember that private message you sent me?
This could be your opportunity (wink wink)

And @ Gash, absolutely man I'm totally down with that.. but I need you to keep in mind that pulling blood work with Trenbolone there could be some cross-reactivity with its structure closely resembling that of estrogen, it will only affect your estrogen total readings, it will have no effect on testosterone blood serums... I just want to put that out there and advanced.. several months ago my estrogen total came back >4000.. that's where it f'n capped off at, if it had room to go higher it would..lol

Mr fella Finnnnn? Remember that private message you sent me?
This could be your opportunity (wink wink)

And @ Gash, absolutely man I'm totally down with that.. but I need you to keep in mind that pulling blood work with Trenbolone there could be some cross-reactivity with its structure closely resembling that of estrogen, it will only affect your estrogen total readings, it will have no effect on testosterone blood serums... I just want to put that out there and advanced.. several months ago my estrogen total came back >4000.. that's where it f'n capped off at, if it had room to go higher it would..lol

Yeah, totally understand that it will throw off the estrogen numbers. >4000 must have looked crazy on paper lol. Let do it though my man!

Yeah, totally understand that it will throw off the estrogen numbers. >4000 must have looked crazy on paper lol. Let do it though my man!

I can't make this up, my doctor looked at the paperwork and then looked at me and said "bro"!!!
I laughed, he laughed, then we both laughed..

He knew it was a fuck up with the lab..

Do you know my email address, send me your information so we can get you going ASAP :)

I can't make this up, my doctor looked at the paperwork and then looked at me and said "bro"!!!
I laughed, he laughed, then we both laughed..

He knew it was a fuck up with the lab..

Do you know my email address, send me your information so we can get you going ASAP :)

I email you right now.

I would be interested.

The only problem is I can't do blood work. The only way to get blood work done in Canada is via a blood requisition form by your doctor.

I could put up before/after photos of my physique though.

I would be interested.

The only problem is I can't do blood work. The only way to get blood work done in Canada is via a blood requisition form by your doctor.

I could put up before/after photos of my physique though.
Blood work wouldn't be necessary from you, your word is golden and you have enough experience to gauge how you feel.. if you want to do before and after pictures that's entirely up to you, I'm all about discretion and privacy but you already have your name out there, but if you would like to share your experience that way with your "personal use" I fully support it.. :)
You have my email brother hit me up.. :)

This is awesome! I will be starting my pre contest prep cycle here in about a month. I will be running test, EQ, mast with a tbol kick start and winni to finish.

Last time I competed I was natural, so this will be my first one with aas.

You can count on me logging my experience no matter if your throwing something in or not. I love this community and the feedback we give to one another!

I admit ive never used psl and about to make an order next week so id love to be a guinea pig!! Been dyin to try PSL anyway

Oh my goodness another promotion!! I would love to jump on this, especially if boldenone was on table with some test. Only issue I have is timing... Beginning of march have to see an endo to address my low T levels, so not sure how that would affect any log I start :(

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom