Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle mistake

forge77

Registered
So I am a week into my test only cycle and I broke my vial with all my test inside. Its gone completely and it will take me 10 days maybe 2 weeks to buy another. What should i do? Do I need to do a pct?

So I am a week into my test only cycle and I broke my vial with all my test inside. Its gone completely and it will take me 10 days maybe 2 weeks to buy another. What should i do? Do I need to do a pct?
How were you running a test cycle with only 1 vial? Either the dose was low, the cycle was too short, or you had a 20ml vial

If you were only on test for a week you don't need to run a PCT.

Get a bottle of a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate. You don't need SARMS like clomid/nolvadex

A week into your cycle? So only one injection. No need to worry about PCT, reorder what you need and start over.
Out of interest, how much were you running? As someone else said, with only one vial, either your dose is too low or your cycle is too short (assuming 10ml vial).
Note: it is a very bad idea to start a cycle without having EVERYTHING to finish said cycle, on hands. This includes the Test, AI, and all your PCT drugs.

Sent from an alien spaceship using Tapatalk

one of the first rules to running a cycle is TO HAVE EVERYTHING ON HAND, INCLUDING PCT, BEFORE YOU START THE CYCLE.. i hope you learned a lesson on this...

Back
Top Bottom