Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle only MK-677

beatrik

Registered
hello guys I am thinking of doing a 4 month cycle of mk-677 only, I really like the benefits this substance can give to your body, in your opinion after 4 months i will need some kind of pct?

ok guys i will follow your advice and i will mk677 for 6 months i am thinking of adding test e. to the cycle i have read some positive things you what do you think could be a good cycle?

1-24 mk677
1-12 test E 250mg E4D

12-14 HCGenerate ES
12-14 DAA
12-14 ZMA

14-18 clomid 50 50 25 25
14-18 nolvadex 40 40 20 20
14-18 ostarine 25 25 12.5 12.5
14-18 cardarine 20 20 20 20

ok guys i will follow your advice and i will mk677 for 6 months i am thinking of adding test e. to the cycle i have read some positive things you what do you think could be a good cycle?

1-24 mk677
1-12 test E 250mg E4D

12-14 HCGenerate ES
12-14 DAA
12-14 ZMA

14-18 clomid 50 50 25 25
14-18 nolvadex 40 40 20 20
14-18 ostarine 25 25 12.5 12.5
14-18 cardarine 20 20 20 20

run the ES for 4 weeks during the pct

what does it mean for what purpose? i want to understand if in this cycle i need to use hcg ..

then i would like to know one more thing, when it comes in pct i prefer to split clomid 25mg in the morning and 25mg in the evening, is it a good idea? or maybe it is better to take 50mg in the morning?

what does it mean for what purpose? i want to understand if in this cycle i need to use hcg ..

then i would like to know one more thing, when it comes in pct i prefer to split clomid 25mg in the morning and 25mg in the evening, is it a good idea? or maybe it is better to take 50mg in the morning?

the only thing hcg will do for you on cycle is plump up your nuts. that is it.

you can get the same thing from simply using n2generate

No need to split clomid dosage at all. Take it all at once. It has about the longest half life you can get in an oral

Meaning: what are your hoping to get out of using MK677? Fat loss, strength gain, injury recovery, etc?
I just started with Nutrobal as part of a joint healing stack - so I'm interested to know what others like to use it for too.

Meaning: what are your hoping to get out of using MK677? Fat loss, strength gain, injury recovery, etc?
I just started with Nutrobal as part of a joint healing stack - so I'm interested to know what others like to use it for too.

I have read very positive things about mk-677 especially if added to a testosterone cycle, what I would like to achieve is greater muscle hardening with possible fat loss, and of course I would also be protected from those annoying pains in the wrists, knees and shoulders, given which also has a joint healing action, I have also read that it improves the skin which has a rejuvenating effect, I like all these positives a lot, obviously I don't expect a lean mass gain, but if it can give me an extra boost it wouldn't hurt

Back
Top Bottom