Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle only var.. or test + var ?

invoga

Proficient Brother
I read that var should not be used alone but must always be used in conjunction with testosterone, in your experience, you can start a cycle of only var without problems? or is it recommended to take testosterone + var ?

look into oxandrovar. you can run a 4wk cycle of it no problem, no tes needed.

real var is tough to get and often faked with dbol + winny cuz they are dirt cheap give will give a similar effect.

if you want the biggest gains you can get without having to pin and using an oral only, then stack OxandroVar with SARMS... i have the perfect cycle for you... i've had so many guys run this cycle with EXCELLENT results... the feedback i have seen from my clients and guys on several forums from this cycle is EXCELLENT... read my articles on SARMS at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

here is a full stack layout and the links on where to get everything you need...

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 LGD-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 “liquidex” Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

1-12 n2guard n2bm.com
5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com
7-12 OxandroVar 2 caps a day The #1 Supplier of Pro-Hormones - MyProH.com

PCT 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com
aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
MK-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

even if it is only 250mg per week of test...the synergistic effects are so worth it

OP, if you used oxandrovar as a kickstart to a 10wk, 300mg tes cycle you will get great gains. Being on something long term really allows for good growth and it will stay around after pct.

I understand what you mean, but I want to make a small cycle, I do not want to have big gains, I want to keep what they already i have, and maybe take a couple of pounds, someone recommended me, a cycle of only oxandrovar,they say, it is much better to run a var only cycle, according to your experience, you can make a small cycle with only oxandrovar?

For the next year... I'm going to be cycling compounds in solitude... just so I can see what effects that specific compound is having on my body, positive or negative. Right now I'm running Test E... after this cycle, and a strong PCT... I will probably do a 6 or 8 week Anavar-only cycle... not because I think it'll give me massive gains... but because I want to see what that compound does for me. I assume that it will be at least mildly effective. But this is the only way I can tell what that product is actually doing to MY body specifically.

yea deff you are all against pinning. use oxandrovar stand alone instead of var.Atleast it will add decent size to you,unlike var .

i gave you the most effective cycle to run without using test in it... you do what you want from there...

hello dylangemelli, your cycle is a bomb, but I'm trying to make a small loop with only oxandrovar is possibilile run a cycle only with this compound?

you can run this way?

1-4 oxandrovar 2 caps die

pct

4-8 nolva 20 die

hello dylangemelli, your cycle is a bomb, but I'm trying to make a small loop with only oxandrovar is possibilile run a cycle only with this compound?

you can run this way?

1-4 oxandrovar 2 caps die

pct

4-8 nolva 20 die

1-6 Oxandrovar 2 caps ED
1-6 N2Guard 4 caps ED
Liquidex
HCGenerate

PCT 4 weeks:

7-10 N2Guard 4 caps ED
HCGenerate
7-10 Clomid (50/50/25/25)
7-10 Aromasin (12.5 mg EOD)
1-10 Cardarine (GW-501516) 20mg/day

Who has the best price/deal on N2Guard? Seen it on amazon but don't know if that's a good price or not, something like 210 ct for 75

1-6 Oxandrovar 2 caps ED
1-6 N2Guard 4 caps ED
Liquidex
HCGenerate

PCT 4 weeks:

7-10 N2Guard 4 caps ED
HCGenerate
7-10 Clomid (50/50/25/25)
7-10 Aromasin (12.5 mg EOD)
1-10 Cardarine (GW-501516) 20mg/day

I do not have big goals to achieve, which is why I want to find a simple, economical, and above all it is , little dangerous, to health

I'm 33 years old, I always run cycles of 12-14 weeks testosterone 500mg / week, I have always enjoyed it, but now I want to make a small loop that is even more simple and less harmful, to health

I thought oxandrovar because I would like to gain a few pounds and at the same time cut a little fat and mostly because I do not need to buy aromasin I do not need to buy HCG ....etc.

my goal is to make a small simple cycle consisting of only a single product in 4 weeks

Last edited:
I always used 500mg test / week, but to use the test I have to do a cycle of at least 14 weeks, and I no longer want to do these cicly so long, I'm looking for a small cycle of 4-5 weeks, where I do not need hcg, aromasin, etc. etc. etc.

I've read conflicting opinions, then I would understand between oxandrovar, helladrol, Superdrol, halovar, nanodrol, etc etc. .... which of these is best for a small cycle

Back
Top Bottom