Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle opinions.

Strengthaboveall

Proficient Brother
Wuestion was talking to a “coach”. Would it be too much to run EQ at 400-500 mg with Test CYP 250 mg for 16 weeks beginning of the year.

Then run 500 mg Test CYP and a mild anadrol cycle end of year.

Talking relatative to strength.

That would be fine, I don't see any issues with this schedule or cycles, assuming each cycle is run properly.

Sent from an alien spaceship using Tapatalk

Been cycling about three years. Never done anything besides test c.

28 years old, 6’1” 360 lbs
Diet is on mainly clean with a couple of fall offs on heavy days primarly powerlifter.

Cardio consistsnt

Take AI and regular blood work etc

What would be a good steriod for strength in your opinion with a moderate impact toxicity wise. Moderate dose witn steady increase on strength and size nothing too quick but not slow on the flip side.

What would be a good steriod for strength in your opinion with a moderate impact toxicity wise. Moderate dose witn steady increase on strength and size nothing too quick but not slow on the flip side.

TRT test + 400mg deca/week + 25mg proviron/day + 12.5mg aromasin EOD

Im competeig in SHW division powerlifting. And Imm asking advice on cycling not dieting/nutrition. And if that was the case I wouldn’t be seeking it from you my man. So if you have information on cycling that is useful thanks. If not your words are going in one ear andout the other.

Im competeig in SHW division powerlifting. And Imm asking advice on cycling not dieting/nutrition. And if that was the case I wouldn’t be seeking it from you my man. So if you have information on cycling that is useful thanks. If not your words are going in one ear andout the other.

Oh look. Another of you delightful replies.

Back
Top Bottom