Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle options

kyklejak

Newbie Brother
Registered
I have 2 cycle options (5 cycles under my belt), 5'10 195

first option:

1-10 testosterone propionate 50 mg/day
1-10 masteron propionate 100 mg/day
1-10 tren Ace 75 mg/day
1-10 Winstrol 50 mg/day
1-10 Aromasin 12.5 mg/day
9-10 letrozole 2.5 mg/day

second option:

1-10 testosterone enanthate 500 mg/week
1-10 Deca Durabolin 400 mg/week
1-4 Anadrol 50 mg/week
1-12 Proviron 50/week

what do you suggest?

I agree with "gearhead" Surprise , or maybe the test prop at 75mgs/Mas at 150mg= eod, you should be able to get that in one pin................................AnalogMan

Last edited:
Depends on goals but option A without a doubt.....

But not tren & winny for TEN WEEKS

I have 2 cycle options (5 cycles under my belt), 5'10 195

first option:

1-10 testosterone propionate 50 mg/day
1-10 masteron propionate 100 mg/day
1-10 tren Ace 75 mg/day
1-10 Winstrol 50 mg/day

second option:

1-10 testosterone enanthate 500 mg/week
1-10 Deca Durabolin 400 mg/week
1-4 Anadrol 50 mg/week
1-12 Proviron 50/week

what do you suggest?

If your looking to cut, them by all means #1.
I would drop the letrozole an go with Nolvadex.
The Tren could get a little crazy after 6 weeks, I know, I KO'ed my computer (Intel Core I-3)(expensive mistake), at week 7 1/2, had to buy another.
Your second option is good if you're looking to put on some mass.........................................................JP

I like the first option much better. Its a nice lean cycle without all the bloat. Option two would be a very wet bloated cycle with the anadrol and Deca in there.

i definitely like the first option better... you will never make it through 10 weeks of winstrol and should not attempt it... you should definitely add gw-501516 at 20 mg a day to this cycle to maximize it... www.sarms1.com for your gw bro...

#1 all day.

Drop the winny/letro all together. go 12.5 EOD on the stane.

pct of-

clomid
hcgenerate
stane
osta

you can go mild or wild with osta in pct....25mg will cause a bit of suppression but being on a serm takes care of that. 10mg isn't anything at all really but wont give the gains like 25. 25 is like the cycle toned down, but strength doesn't take too big of a hit.

with tes/mast/tren you should be able to come out bigger and leaner....IMHO you shouldn't need a cutter if your diet is there while on the cycle, so this is why I say osta in pct rather than gw while on. sarms are great and guys don't know enough about them to take advantage of how they can change a cycle. go with the place everyone suggested, sarms one

GL buddy

Back
Top Bottom