Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle ph+sarm

Mrpizza

Registered
Hi guys,

I've already a lot of experience with old good AAS stuff, but nothing on sarm or ph.

I want to try them so could you help me to set a proper cycle.

These are the product that I want to use

Rad
Lgd
Nanodrol
Liquitren
Androtest...??

Any advice is really appreciated.

I personally don't use or recommend prohormones. They really only made sense to me after steroids were banned, but prohormones were still legal.

Last edited:
i literally stopped recommending ph's as soon as they became illegal.. there is just no point to me in using them whatsoever... the only allure they ever had was that they were legal...

There is a big shop in UK that still sell ph and sarm and I don't know the law in any state but in sire that they ship them in EU and US.

I appreciate your advices and I will do a pct with clomid hcg nolva etc..

But I still want to try a cycle with product mentioned above.

So how do you settle a proper cycle with them?

Hi guys,

I've already a lot of experience with old good AAS stuff, but nothing on sarm or ph.

I want to try them so could you help me to set a proper cycle.

These are the product that I want to use

Rad
Lgd
Nanodrol
Liquitren
Androtest...??

Any advice is really appreciated.

No suggestions of stats, goals, nothing. Just 'can I use these drugs?'.

I haven't found anything, or very very few report about these two substances combined.
So my interest is more scientific than focused on my body.

Yes, of course I would to gain some kilos and maybe a body rec, but moreover I want to understand how my body responds to them.

As I said I've already a lot of experience with AAS, slin, peptides and various other things good or bad in this sport

There is a big shop in UK that still sell ph and sarm and I don't know the law in any state but in sire that they ship them in EU and US.

I appreciate your advices and I will do a pct with clomid hcg nolva etc..

But I still want to try a cycle with product mentioned above.

So how do you settle a proper cycle with them?

If it’s purerawz stay away....

I haven't found anything, or very very few report about these two substances combined.
So my interest is more scientific than focused on my body.

Yes, of course I would to gain some kilos and maybe a body rec, but moreover I want to understand how my body responds to them.

As I said I've already a lot of experience with AAS, slin, peptides and various other things good or bad in this sport

I have a log I just finished. Multiple sarms plus proviron, cardazol, and m1mk.

You will need a pro hormone that boosts test as the sarms plus proviron tanked my test levels.

I felt fine but if running sarms plus pro hormones just make sure you are using a compound that boosts test levels.

- - - Updated - - -

buddy pro hormones are generally just weaker oral steroids that in some cases have even higher side effects

so we are saying either go sarms route or just use real oral steroids.

+1 use a legit oral steroid for 6-8 weeks with sarms then run pct.

The store is predator nutrition

Yea no experience with them. If you have real people giving legit positive reviews though or you have had good experiences with them then def run whatever brand you like!

I only have used sarms1 and esarms where the product was 100% legit.

Tried a dozen plus other brands and were either underdosed or garbage.

I have ordered multiple times from them so I don't have any doubt on the legit of they product.

My concerns was about the cycle. I was thinking something like this

1-2 lgd&rad 4mg
3-8 lgd&rad 8mg
9-12 lgd&rad 12mg

1-12 Androtest 375mg (caps of 125)
4-12 nanodrol 1ml
4-12 liquitren 1ml

Of course Ai and pct...

I have ordered multiple times from them so I don't have any doubt on the legit of they product.

My concerns was about the cycle. I was thinking something like this

1-2 lgd&rad 4mg
3-8 lgd&rad 8mg
9-12 lgd&rad 12mg

1-12 Androtest 375mg (caps of 125)
4-12 nanodrol 1ml
4-12 liquitren 1ml

Of course Ai and pct...

Looks good I usually run 10mg lgd and 20mg rad140 straight through for 12 weeks but you could ramp up like that.

On the other stuff are they liver toxic? 12 weeks with anything liver toxic is pushing it I usually keep any oral steroid capped at 6-8 weeks max and always run n2guard for liver support.

If all 3 are liver toxic I’d be careful don’t want to damage your liver!

Back
Top Bottom