Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle plan below

fheh63u

Registered
this is going to be my next cycle let me know what I should change
trenbolone acetate 250 mg a week
testosterone propionate 300 mg a week
Aromasin
Cardarine GW
Supplements are going to be:
Fish oil
Cycle support
PCT:
Clomid
N2generate
Nolvadex.
N2guard
I’m 25 years old and this is my 3rd cycle i’ve ever run

certainly would not be using steroids at 25 years old and DEFINITELY not tren man... very very bad idea... dosing is good but thats about it... i would NOT do this whatsoever

Does anybody just stick w good old test only anymore?? It's a bioidentical hormone and works wonders for muscle growth. At 25 years old - you certainly don't need tren. If ANYTHING - 250 mg of test and that's it!!

Much like EVERYBODY'S routine in my gym is just 2 to 3 reps of bench, squats and deadlifts (and nothing else) - it seems like everyone that does PED's now HAS to do tren.

tren is the harshest steroid you will use all things being equal

if you are truly ready for it i cannot say, that is your decision. the issue is once you do it it will be hard to go back to things like eq or primo lol

250mg a week is a fine dose

Aromasin
Cardarine GW
Fish oil
Cycle support
PCT:
Clomid
N2generate
Nolvadex.
N2guard

That's a good cycle, and I wont preach to you how bad tren is. If you want to use it, go for it.

I would say this, the cycle is complete but I personally would add 50mgs anavar/day for 8 weeks.

Does anybody just stick w good old test only anymore?? It's a bioidentical hormone and works wonders for muscle growth. At 25 years old - you certainly don't need tren. If ANYTHING - 250 mg of test and that's it!!

Much like EVERYBODY'S routine in my gym is just 2 to 3 reps of bench, squats and deadlifts (and nothing else) - it seems like everyone that does PED's now HAS to do tren.

I firmly agree with your view on this sir. There are far too many people that think they need far more than necessary and also far too many younger people getting into this far too early

Aromasin
Cardarine GW
Fish oil
Cycle support
PCT:
Clomid
N2generate
Nolvadex.
N2guard

Apart from being too young to have run 2 previous cycles what about your other stats?

It blows my mind. Everyone keeps throwing tren out there on all of this social media and everyone wants to just straight to using it not knowing anything about it

Back
Top Bottom