Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle progress update

samgraves82

Buff Brother
Should've been more on top of before n afters but here's where we stand. Post more later.
f5c9af5c831092c660b5769cc311a855.jpg

How far in bro and what are you running. You’ve got some solid muscle right there. Keep it up.

And thank u. Im by no means a big guy but like to think what i got belongs to me.

That's a great way to put it. I catch myself looking at dudes that are bigger than me but I always try to stop and put myself in check. My goal isn't to look like someone else...it's to be the best me than I can be. And I like what you said..."it belongs to me"...and you we worked for it!

Being a bigger guy I sometimes forget everyone isn't. I wanna see a before
I'm gonna get on that asap man. I promise. I just started a 2nd shift job so its got my sleep etc all messed up. Probably tonigbt after work/gym ill get on that!

That's a great way to put it. I catch myself looking at dudes that are bigger than me but I always try to stop and put myself in check. My goal isn't to look like someone else...it's to be the best me than I can be. And I like what you said..."it belongs to me"...and you we worked for it!
Ill inevitably grow over the yrs and if i reach say 225 thats fine but i wanna look as "hard and conditioned" as possible. An athlete not a water buffalo.

Back
Top Bottom