Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Q

persianking89

Registered
Hi I just started my cycle test prop tren ace and masteron prop. I am 6.2 200lbs 12%bf I have been training for 13 years I have done many cycles w test n tren before but second time doing this cycle. I wanted to run this cycle for 3 months. My dosage for the current cycle is:
Test prop 200mg
Tren ace 250-300mg
Masteron prop 300-450mg
Carderine 20mg to combat tren sides
Arimidex 0.5mg x 3 very prone to estrogen
Promi 0.25 E2d prolactin

Now I wanted to add igf1lr3 during the second month now I was thinking of cutting back on the cycle dosage during igf1:
Test prop 150
Tren ace 150
Mast Prop 250-300
Igflr3 20mcg for 21 days only training days right after my workout

What do you guys think is it good that I lowered the dosage of my cycle to add igf1 I have done it once before and results were good. I wanted to know you guys feedback. Also my goal is to cut for the summer but I figured I cut for one month lean bulk for 3weeks of igf1 then remaining of the cycle cut down. And also my diet is on point n I train 5 times a week. Thanks in advance guys.

Hi I just started my cycle test prop tren ace and masteron prop. I am 6.2 200lbs 12%bf I have been training for 13 years I have done many cycles w test n tren before but second time doing this cycle. I wanted to run this cycle for 3 months. My dosage for the current cycle is:
Test prop 200mg
Tren ace 250-300mg
Masteron prop 300-450mg
Carderine 20mg to combat tren sides
Arimidex 0.5mg x 3 very prone to estrogen
Promi 0.25 E2d prolactin

Now I wanted to add igf1lr3 during the second month now I was thinking of cutting back on the cycle dosage during igf1:
Test prop 150
Tren ace 150
Mast Prop 250-300
Igflr3 20mcg for 21 days only training days right after my workout

What do you guys think is it good that I lowered the dosage of my cycle to add igf1 I have done it once before and results were good. I wanted to know you guys feedback. Also my goal is to cut for the summer but I figured I cut for one month lean bulk for 3weeks of igf1 then remaining of the cycle cut down. And also my diet is on point n I train 5 times a week. Thanks in advance guys.

1) Prami is not a good anti prolactin, too many side effects. Use dostinex (cabergoline) instead.
2) IGF-1 is not a replacement for trenbolone or testosterone, it's not even close. It's better to add the IGF-1LR3 to the existing cycle then to lower doses.
3) Your cycle is good I'm sure you'll get great results from this, nice test/tren/masteron run, but if you're prone to estrogen sides you need to swap out arimidex for aromasin, aromasin is a much better AI. Instead of .5mgs arimidex go with 25mgs aromasin EOD.

I would leave out the igf if it were me personally. Have you considered MK677 as an addition here? I like that in there. I do think that since you say you are very estrogen prone that aromasin would be the much better option for you

well you tell us how you feel. lowering the dosages the way you did, i would imagine you are getting way less sides at those dosages. so if that is what you want then have at it. cannot argue that

I have tried taking mk677 before it made me very hungry it makes me Bing eats at nights even when I spread those 10mg am 10mg pm. I will make the switch to aromasin and I couldn't get my hands on caber that's why I'm doing promi. I'm taking .25mg eod so far no sides I can try ed if I see sides from prolactin. The reason I thought I should lower the dose for my cycle for the 3 weeks I'm taking igf1 I thought maybe it will be too much gear I figured I lower it I don't have problem keeping the dose the same I feel fairly good at this dose I don't get very bad sides from it. Also yes I can let you guys know how I feel at this dose and once I add igd1lr3. I figurd 20mcg is enough I might up it to 30mcg during week 3 I'll see how I react to it. Thanks

IGF-1 shouldn't make you modify cycle doses, you should keep the doses the same and stack IGF-1 on top of your cycle.

If its not broken you dont need to fix anything!

Yes I know igf1 is not steroid. I was just going to add it for 3 weeks I figured maybe lower dose of my cycle during that 3 weeks for side effect wise but I'm probably gonna stick to the same dose because my doses aren't that high my test is trt dose n tren ace 250 maybe 300 n Mast p 350-450

Back
Top Bottom