Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Question

Kajin

Registered
i recently got some roids in the mail from a place called Steroidcart, first time ordering online and everything went smooth.
What's the best way to stack Test and Equipoise? A few of my boys recommended me this:

750mg Equipoise 1-16 weeks
500mg Test - 1-14 weeks

(and may some oxy the first 1-4 weeks) what do you think?

I also have some winstrol i might would add to the cycle.
Everyone i speak to says that you always have to run a higher dose of EQ than Test, and that Equipoise are working best when you are running it for minimum 14 weeks.
One of my buddies got crazy gains on a cycle like that, that's why I decided to try EQ for the first time.
EQ is like DECA but better, people I have seen on fx deca have been to over bloated

EQ and deca are both anabolics but EQ is much less estrogenic and will cause a lot less water retention. EQ is one of my favourite steroids. Nice increase in size, strength and vascularity with very minimal water retention and no bloat. My blood work is also perfect whenever I use EQ.

Your cycle itself looks good but you are forgetting a very important support supplement - An AI. An AI will keep estrogen in the low-normal range and prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention. The best AI choice is aromasin since it is a suicide AI so there will be no estrogen rebound when you discountinue usage. 10-12.5mg EOD Is a good dosage. Start the AI on day 1 of your cycle and use it throughout your entire cycle and PCT.

If you decide to add in an oral kick start or finisher, then also add a good liver aid supplement into your cycle lay out. Look for a liver aid supplement that contains TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle. I really like the product n2guard from n2bm.com.

honestly that is way too much gear. even bostin loyd has come on our podcast and admitted that he has had more success running lower dosages of gear and dialing in his diet and training, over running crazy amounts

the way i would run this sort of EQ cycle is like this

600mg a week EQ
200mg a week test
you could add in an oral to it to kickstart
aromasin

The last time I ran test and EQ I had great results. I ran this:

Test 500mg per week
EQ 600mg per week
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

I ran that for 16 weeks.

I used tbol to kick start but you can really use any oral you want if you go that route.

Hey boys.

Sounds like a OK cycle, but you will need PCT that's for sure, nolvadex and hcg should be enough.
You can easily add the winstrol to your cycle, add it in week 6 or 7
Steroidcart.com is a great place to order steroids online, I ran some of their Watson Test E with sick results,
They are carrying 2 products from Watson, let me know if you guys know any other places who has a larger stock of it

It's hard and find a great selection of watson these days. For years back, it was one of the most famous brands specially in my state. Since 2010 they have limited their production a lot, so its not easy to find more than a couple of products of it. Watson is are very Oldschool brand. It's all about the quality tho, because famous steroid labs all have the same effect.. So, if it's Alpha pharma or Watson, don't make any difference. For me

- - - Updated - - -

It's hard to*

bro watsons (the legit watsons) only makes testosterone cypionate....rest if fake/counterfeit

Back
Top Bottom