Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle question

kramer0609

Registered
I’m in the process of getting my next cycle together. Would it be ok to run two orals example dball and proviron (25 - 50 mgs each ) along with Sustanon and npp not sure how much still deciding on amount.

I’m in the process of getting my next cycle together. Would it be ok to run two orals example dball and proviron (25 - 50 mgs each ) along with Sustanon and npp not sure how much still deciding on amount.

It would be alright to use dbol and proviron for sure, thats one of my favorite.
30mgs dbol + 50mgs proviron + 12.5mgs aromasin EOD

Base injectable
sustanon 500mgs/week
npp 300mgs/week

Thank you for the responses fellas, my goal is to bulk up preparing for third cycle
1st was test only
2 nd was test Deca
I really appreciate the answers

Welcome brother to the forum . great choice to grow . You can go to 12 weeks cycle
Sustanon 250mg EOD
NPP 100mg EOD
Dbol 30mg ED
Proviron 50mg ED

dont forget to get your calories in and train very heavy , and sleep at leat 9 hours

Id run proviron with every cycle if I could. see no issue with what you want to do.. I really like Monstros lay out except I dont think you need that much test with this cycle depending on experience. Id run more around 500-600mg a week

Back
Top Bottom