Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle question, input required

patric29

Newbie Brother
Registered
i plan to run a cycle with this:
1-4 500mg/week test enanthate
1-4 40mg/day winstrol
7-9 40mg/day nolvadex
7-9 150mg/day clomid

would this be good for someone who wants to gain muscles, a bit of weight, and stay away from gyno? or would you guys recommend something better?

i plan to run a cycle with this:
1-4 500mg/week test enanthate
1-4 40mg/day winstrol
7-9 40mg/day nolvadex
7-9 150mg/day clomid

would this be good for someone who wants to gain muscles, a bit of weight, and stay away from gyno? or would you guys recommend something better?

I have no idea what this cycle is, you mean 1-14 for the testosterone?

Here:
1-12 500mg/week test enanthate
1-4 40mg/day winstrol
1-12 0.5mgs arimidex ED
PCT: Clomid 50/25/25/25 + Nolvadex 40/20/20/10
*add HCGenerate and N2Guard

Actually I wanted to run a short 4-6 week cycle of test only, I heard from Nelson that 6 week cycles deliver the best results, is this true?

Attachments

• IMG_0636.jpg
    IMG_0636.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0637.jpg
    IMG_0637.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0634.jpg
    IMG_0634.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 27
Actually I wanted to run a short 4-6 week cycle of test only, I heard from Nelson that 6 week cycles deliver the best results, is this true?

running test e for that duration is about the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard... even test prop for that length is ridiculous... you could run an 8 week cycle of test prop...

Worse Idea ever. Test E has a half life of 10.5 days, so it's going to stick in your longer and takes a bit to build up. imho really should run 8 week cycles.. After 4 weeks you are just finally getting into the full life from when you started and will see optimal test levels at week 4. And for what? to let it die off right away?

That cycle is way to short to get any benefits from test E. As others has said, you would be ending your cycle right about the time it started kicking in good.

Test e is a long acting Ester and takes time to build in your system. It's a little sort brotha

This thread is also over a month old.
Half-life of Test E is only 4.5 days.

Hey guys,I am planning to do my first ever steroid cycle, and I am thinking to do winstrol oral only.I Don't want to get huge but have a lean physique
Plz give your suggestions.
Have been working out for around 6 years
Height:6ft 1inch
Weight-190lbs
Age-Above 23

I have no idea what this cycle is, you mean 1-14 for the testosterone?

Here:
1-12 500mg/week test enanthate
1-4 40mg/day winstrol
1-12 0.5mgs arimidex ED
PCT: Clomid 50/25/25/25 + Nolvadex 40/20/20/10
*add HCGenerate and N2Guard

Wuuurd. Follow this man because enanthate for 4 weeks is a total waste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey guys,i am planning to do my first ever steroid cycle, and i am thinking to do winstrol oral only.i don't want to get huge but have a lean physique
plz give your suggestions.
height:6ft 1inch
weight-190lbs
age-above 23

start your own thread

Enanthate won't even have started working til about week 4 or 5 so that's way too short. You want prop if that's your preferred cycle length. Otherwise stretch it to 10 weeks at least. What's your stats, age, cycle experience and lifting experience?

Hey guys,I am planning to do my first ever steroid cycle, and I am thinking to do winstrol oral only.I Don't want to get huge but have a lean physique
Plz give your suggestions.
Height:6ft 1inch
Weight-190lbs
Age-Above 23

Don't high Jack threads bro. Start your own thread.

Back
Top Bottom