Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle questions

Taylorbw80

Registered
I've got some test tren and mast coming. Its all in one vial with 125 mgs each. Have 3 vials

I also have a vial of npp how good or bad would it be to add that in with the above? Also would EOD or twice a week be best. Leaning towards eod.

test tren and mast, i think they are enough but if you wana add npp then go for bold for better dry gain,you can add some oral like var,30-50mg/day,you must need aromasin 10-12.5mg/eod n caber 0.5 mg due to tren or npp,some liver protection,for doses eod is the best.

It wouldn't be a good idea to add npp to that cycle. 2 nandrolone (test and npp) in the same cycle is a prolactin issue waiting to happen.

What are the esters of the test, tren and mast? If they are longer acting esters you could get away with twice per week injections but injecting more frequently certainly won't hurt.

Here's what I recommend:
test/tren/mast 125mg of each 0.5-1mL EOD <- I wouldn't go much higher then 1ml EOD. That will be ALOT of tren.
aromasin 10mg EOD
cardarine gw 20mg/day (10mg AM 10mg PM)
cabergoline 0.5mg E3D

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

Keep your estro under control and you won't have any prolactin issues. Keep caber or prami on hand just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The npp isn't necessary bro. Those three drugs are plenty. Trust me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks all.

Its test p tren a and mast p in a combo. What would be a good thing to run with the npp in another cycle so its not wasted?

You should never use two nandrolones in the same cycle, so it is a bad idea to add there NPP. Therefore, you will be much better off with just the trio you will be using, and leave NPP for another cycle. For instance, it will fit in well in a cycle with short acting steroids, such as testosterone propionate and dianabol.

Back
Top Bottom