Thread: Cycle questions

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Cycle questions

Alright guys.

Im running a mass gain cycle in about 6 weeks.
    Weeks 1-4 Drol 100mg ed
    Weeks 1-10 NPP 600mg pw
    Weeks 1-10 Test E 600mg pw

I have AI, SERMS & HCG on hand. I've never run drol before so I'm excited to see what results I'll get. I've ran npp & test at these doses before.
    I'm going to be taking this cycle very seriously ensuring diet is absolutely on point. I want to gain as much quality mass as possible.

What tips you guys got for macros on this much gear and how far can I push over maintenance calories without likely hoarding fat?

Also, I got cash spare and was wondering about throwing in Ipamorelin & Mod Grf into the mix. Would it be worth it?

I'm going to log the results of this cycle on the forum when I do it, the strength, mass and fat gains.
    Also going to PCT with en-clofert (enclomiphene citrate) replacing clomid and feedback on how it differs.

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Olij View Post
    Alright guys.

Weeks 1-4 Drol 100mg ed
    Weeks 1-10 NPP 600mg pw

I have AI, SERMS & HCG on hand. I've never run drol before so I'm excited to see what results I'll get. I've ran npp & test at these doses before.
    I'm going to be taking this cycle very seriously ensuring diet is absolutely on point. I want to gain as much quality mass as possible.

What tips you guys got for macros on this much gear and how far can I push over maintenance calories without likely hoarding fat?

Also, I got cash spare and was wondering about throwing in Ipamorelin & Mod Grf into the mix. Would it be worth it?

I'm going to log the results of this cycle on the forum when I do it, the strength, mass and fat gains.
    Also going to PCT with en-clofert (enclomiphene citrate) replacing clomid and feedback on how it differs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olij View Post

Weeks 1-4 Drol 100mg ed
    Weeks 1-10 NPP 600mg pw
    Overkill and thus dangerous.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would have to know your stats and history to really give you a good answer as to how you should eat

as far as your cycle, it is a lot of gear.. 100mg a day of anadrol is crazy on its own much less in a stack. i used to run 25mg a day solo and have amazing results
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    I would have to know your stats and history to really give you a good answer as to how you should eat

as far as your cycle, it is a lot of gear.. 100mg a day of anadrol is crazy on its own much less in a stack. i used to run 25mg a day solo and have amazing results
    These are the kinds of tips I need! I'll start the drol at 25mg for the first week and maybe go to 50 if warranted by week 3 or 4.

I've done a few test cycles, followed by a few test & var or test & npp cycles.
    Test I've taken to 1g PW. Npp never higher than 600.

95kg 8%~9% body fat, 6ft1.

I got the drol cause I was thinking it could push me considerably into the next level with the right training and diet in place (which I think I have). Open to hearing suggestions.

My BP is good, going between 110~122systolic and resting hr around 40~48bpm.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think the guys are correct in regards to the amounts.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Looking forward to your log. You have pretty impressive stats.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Test, anadrol and NPP are all very estrogenic. Don't just have your AI on hand. Start it on day 1 of your cycle and run it throughout your entire cycle and PCT

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Looking forward to the log. I am a little more conservative than you with gear so I would probably do anadrol at 25-50mg per day, test at 200mg per week, NPP at 400mg per week. At least you have experience though and aren't just making your shit up.