Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cycle questions

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    True. I've done about a dozen cycles over the last few years most including moderate doses of Tren and my prostate took a beating. I finally did PSA blood work and it came back 0.9. Great score and took some worrying out of the equation but I always practice time on = time off. I might lose most of my gains when I come off but they just come right back when I go back on. If you're on TRT try to bridge with SARMS and HGH it really helps in between heavy cycles.
    Definitely a very useful piece of advice, yea when i did bloodwork back in august when i first took a 4-5 month hiatus from all AAS, my bloodwork came back as my liver enzymes being slightly high, other than that i was completely fine. My enzymes were back to normal but a few months later. Would you call 625mg a week of test a "heavy cycle?" because i dont really see it that way even though i know its not a low dose

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjordlake View Post
    Definitely a very useful piece of advice, yea when i did bloodwork back in august when i first took a 4-5 month hiatus from all AAS, my bloodwork came back as my liver enzymes being slightly high, other than that i was completely fine. My enzymes were back to normal but a few months later. Would you call 625mg a week of test a "heavy cycle?" because i dont really see it that way even though i know its not a low dose
    I don't recommend dosages because we're all different. Run what you're comfortable running.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    this just isnt smart at all in any way... you've already been on 12 weeks at a pretty high dose of test... THEN you want to add in deca AND superdrol... meaning you are going to end up on another 10-12 weeks at least... thats a 24 week cycle, at high doses, with some harsher compounds... no, its not safe at all and yes, you are likely going to have issues and if you dont have a ton right now, you certainly are going to down the road... its just abusive and honestly , quite ignorant use... sorry but i dont sugarcoat shit and thats just the facts
    While im definitely new to this forum, I'm definitely not new to the world of steroids. I'll lower my test dose down to 500mg per week for this cycle, do 4-6 weeks until the deca kicks in full blast, add the superdrol at that point at 20mg for 3 weeks, and then cruise out the rest of it, cutting the deca 2 weeks short of test, and then running PCT. During the cycle ill definitely be running anti-estros and Liver support. Realistically, compared to past cycles, I'll be fine. I dont experience side effects, and I'll just keep a good eye on myself. If i dont feel right ill drop something, lower the dose, or take cut it short. I've never actually had any health issues while on cycle, I've actually been pretty blessed with my usage in terms of health issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    I don't recommend dosages because we're all different. Run what you're comfortable running.
    Fair enough, regardless i appreciate your response

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    While im definitely new to this forum, I'm definitely not new to the world of steroids. I'll lower my test dose down to 500mg per week for this cycle, do 4-6 weeks until the deca kicks in full blast, add the superdrol at that point at 20mg for 3 weeks, and then cruise out the rest of it, cutting the deca 2 weeks short of test, and then running PCT. During the cycle ill definitely be running anti-estros and Liver support. Realistically, compared to past cycles, I'll be fine. I dont experience side effects, and I'll just keep a good eye on myself. If i dont feel right ill drop something, lower the dose, or take cut it short. I've never actually had any health issues while on cycle, I've actually been pretty blessed with my usage in terms of health issues.
    okay man, good luck in the long term because while you might think you are okay now, this abuse over and over is going to hit you out of nowhere... good luck...

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    okay man, good luck in the long term because while you might think you are okay now, this abuse over and over is going to hit you out of nowhere... good luck...
    Yea you're absolutely right, i mean after this cycle ill definitely cruise and take it easy for probably, 12-16 weeks. I know im pushing my luck here, but ya know, no need to judge man. Just lookin for input, I'm sure you've done some reckless things for the sake of gains if that profile picture is any kind of reference point, lol.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yea you're absolutely right, i mean after this cycle ill definitely cruise and take it easy for probably, 12-16 weeks. I know im pushing my luck here, but ya know, no need to judge man. Just lookin for input, I'm sure you've done some reckless things for the sake of gains if that profile picture is any kind of reference point, lol.
    I know I have done reckless things but I'm not going to post about it on a forum and ask for advice about it. Just do you bro. Can't expect us to give you bad advice.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    im not sure what you mean by "judge" I give advice and answer questions, i dont judge you or anyone else... also, i do 50 miles a week of running and basically only cheat on my diet a handful of times a year if that... thats how i got to where i was... ive ran a few stupid cycles, just like everyone else but not to any extent like most do... all i do is look out for others... period... i dont sugar coat it or hold hands, i tell you exactly like it is so you actually get the help you need because i care... people that tell you what you want to hear, dont give a fuck either way... also, you are cruising, which i would think you would know if you've been doing this a long time, you dont need a pct as you mentioned you were going to do... you just go back to your cruise dose...

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    im not sure what you mean by "judge" I give advice and answer questions, i dont judge you or anyone else... also, i do 50 miles a week of running and basically only cheat on my diet a handful of times a year if that... thats how i got to where i was... ive ran a few stupid cycles, just like everyone else but not to any extent like most do... all i do is look out for others... period... i dont sugar coat it or hold hands, i tell you exactly like it is so you actually get the help you need because i care... people that tell you what you want to hear, dont give a fuck either way... also, you are cruising, which i would think you would know if you've been doing this a long time, you dont need a pct as you mentioned you were going to do... you just go back to your cruise dose...
    Alright man i feel, it just came off a bit judgemental. I run too and always keep my diet in check, even when i up to 4-5k calories its all healthy foods and when i cut i go vegan. I do care about my health so like, im not trying to put myself in harms way. I do appreciate the advice. And yea i do plan on going back to my cruise dose honestly lol, i just know a lot of people (in general) think blast/cruise cycles are ignorant and didn't want to receive some flak over that lol. That being said i still take support supplements to keep myself well after a heavy blast cycle, cruising is enough to keep most of your gains but not enough to keep your body safe. It's the closest thing to PCT that i do lol.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Alright man i feel, it just came off a bit judgemental. I run too and always keep my diet in check, even when i up to 4-5k calories its all healthy foods and when i cut i go vegan. I do care about my health so like, im not trying to put myself in harms way. I do appreciate the advice. And yea i do plan on going back to my cruise dose honestly lol, i just know a lot of people (in general) think blast/cruise cycles are ignorant and didn't want to receive some flak over that lol. That being said i still take support supplements to keep myself well after a heavy blast cycle, cruising is enough to keep most of your gains but not enough to keep your body safe. It's the closest thing to PCT that i do lol.
    I think its ignorant too man but im still going to try to help u the best i can. Its your life and your decision so you just have to do it the safest way possible. Its not smart but u make your own decisions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think its ignorant too man but im still going to try to help u the best i can. Its your life and your decision so you just have to do it the safest way possible. Its not smart but u make your own decisions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Fair enough, and shit i just realized who you are lol, i saw your vid yesterday comparing dbol/anadrol/superdrol lol. Nice vid man.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast