Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle questions

Fjordlake

Registered
Good evening bros. So my shipment from purity source labs is coming in the mail, super stoked. But I had some questions regarding my health. So I’ve been running T Cypionate for about 3 months now at 600-625mg a week. I ordered deca/test E/aromatasin/superdrol. (Im adding the super once deca starts kicking in). At any rate, I’m wondering if I can keep the same dose of enanthate through this cycle or if I’m going to incur health problems due to the longevity of my testosterone use. Any tips/advice is welcome, thanks bros.

Good evening bros. So my shipment from purity source labs is coming in the mail, super stoked. But I had some questions regarding my health. So I’ve been running T Cypionate for about 3 months now at 600-625mg a week. I ordered deca/test E/aromatasin/superdrol. (Im adding the super once deca starts kicking in). At any rate, I’m wondering if I can keep the same dose of enanthate through this cycle or if I’m going to incur health problems due to the longevity of my testosterone use. Any tips/advice is welcome, thanks bros.

Err... how long of a cycle? 3 months is 12 plus weeks and you've more gear coming.

Err... how long of a cycle? 3 months is 12 plus weeks and you've more gear coming.

Right, so I've been doing that dose of test for 3 months because i took a break from anabolics(i normally blast and cruise) and i had lost a lot of muscle, which I've since gained back. The deca/test cycle thats coming up will be another 12 weeks, with the additive of superdrol on week 4/5 of deca intake, to really blast off. I'm 5'10 weighing 203ibs atm, looking to hit 220-230 but thats a lot of test to run for 6 months lol, I feel i might be pushing it.

there is no black and white answer but if you abuse steroids you WILL run into health problems
Pretty much...

OP I think you know what abuse is. No one here is going to give you a green light to abuse steroids.

12 weeks is plenty... Come off for 12 weeks or more then you can run another cycle.

Pretty much...

OP I think you know what abuse is. No one here is going to give you a green light to abuse steroids.

12 weeks is plenty... Come off for 12 weeks or more then you can run another cycle.

Yea i definitely get where you guys are coming from. But idk, i might lower my dose through the deca cycle, but I've been blasting and cruising for about a year and a half prior to the break i took, I'm sure ill be alright. Just wanted to know your guys thoughts. Thanks. Definitely gonna add in some liver support and keep an eye on my health. Healthy food(in large amounts) and good sleep for sure.

There's no denying that this is a healthy by any means. How unhealthy is it, it's everyone's guess. Genetics play a big role how much your body can tolerate.
This is actually one genetic trait many high level bodybuilders possess. The ability to withstand high amounts of gear with little to zero health negatives.

There's no denying that this is a healthy by any means. How unhealthy is it, it's everyone's guess. Genetics play a big role how much your body can tolerate.
This is actually one genetic trait many high level bodybuilders possess. The ability to withstand high amounts of gear with little to zero health negatives.

Yea you're for sure correct, I mean, i think ill be alright because i usually have very little, to no side effects to begin with, not to mention I pretty much didnt come off test for a full year and a half before, though my doses were up and down between cycles, of course. I'll just keep an eye on my health and if i need to lower my dose ill definitely do so, i just worry that when i add in superdrol it might just be too much with the deca and already medium-high dose of test.

True. I've done about a dozen cycles over the last few years most including moderate doses of Tren and my prostate took a beating. I finally did PSA blood work and it came back 0.9. Great score and took some worrying out of the equation but I always practice time on = time off. I might lose most of my gains when I come off but they just come right back when I go back on. If you're on TRT try to bridge with SARMS and HGH it really helps in between heavy cycles.

this just isnt smart at all in any way... you've already been on 12 weeks at a pretty high dose of test... THEN you want to add in deca AND superdrol... meaning you are going to end up on another 10-12 weeks at least... thats a 24 week cycle, at high doses, with some harsher compounds... no, its not safe at all and yes, you are likely going to have issues and if you dont have a ton right now, you certainly are going to down the road... its just abusive and honestly , quite ignorant use... sorry but i dont sugarcoat shit and thats just the facts

True. I've done about a dozen cycles over the last few years most including moderate doses of Tren and my prostate took a beating. I finally did PSA blood work and it came back 0.9. Great score and took some worrying out of the equation but I always practice time on = time off. I might lose most of my gains when I come off but they just come right back when I go back on. If you're on TRT try to bridge with SARMS and HGH it really helps in between heavy cycles.

Definitely a very useful piece of advice, yea when i did bloodwork back in august when i first took a 4-5 month hiatus from all AAS, my bloodwork came back as my liver enzymes being slightly high, other than that i was completely fine. My enzymes were back to normal but a few months later. Would you call 625mg a week of test a "heavy cycle?" because i dont really see it that way even though i know its not a low dose

Definitely a very useful piece of advice, yea when i did bloodwork back in august when i first took a 4-5 month hiatus from all AAS, my bloodwork came back as my liver enzymes being slightly high, other than that i was completely fine. My enzymes were back to normal but a few months later. Would you call 625mg a week of test a "heavy cycle?" because i dont really see it that way even though i know its not a low dose
I don't recommend dosages because we're all different. Run what you're comfortable running.

this just isnt smart at all in any way... you've already been on 12 weeks at a pretty high dose of test... THEN you want to add in deca AND superdrol... meaning you are going to end up on another 10-12 weeks at least... thats a 24 week cycle, at high doses, with some harsher compounds... no, its not safe at all and yes, you are likely going to have issues and if you dont have a ton right now, you certainly are going to down the road... its just abusive and honestly , quite ignorant use... sorry but i dont sugarcoat shit and thats just the facts

While im definitely new to this forum, I'm definitely not new to the world of steroids. I'll lower my test dose down to 500mg per week for this cycle, do 4-6 weeks until the deca kicks in full blast, add the superdrol at that point at 20mg for 3 weeks, and then cruise out the rest of it, cutting the deca 2 weeks short of test, and then running PCT. During the cycle ill definitely be running anti-estros and Liver support. Realistically, compared to past cycles, I'll be fine. I dont experience side effects, and I'll just keep a good eye on myself. If i dont feel right ill drop something, lower the dose, or take cut it short. I've never actually had any health issues while on cycle, I've actually been pretty blessed with my usage in terms of health issues.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't recommend dosages because we're all different. Run what you're comfortable running.

Fair enough, regardless i appreciate your response

While im definitely new to this forum, I'm definitely not new to the world of steroids. I'll lower my test dose down to 500mg per week for this cycle, do 4-6 weeks until the deca kicks in full blast, add the superdrol at that point at 20mg for 3 weeks, and then cruise out the rest of it, cutting the deca 2 weeks short of test, and then running PCT. During the cycle ill definitely be running anti-estros and Liver support. Realistically, compared to past cycles, I'll be fine. I dont experience side effects, and I'll just keep a good eye on myself. If i dont feel right ill drop something, lower the dose, or take cut it short. I've never actually had any health issues while on cycle, I've actually been pretty blessed with my usage in terms of health issues.

okay man, good luck in the long term because while you might think you are okay now, this abuse over and over is going to hit you out of nowhere... good luck...

okay man, good luck in the long term because while you might think you are okay now, this abuse over and over is going to hit you out of nowhere... good luck...

Yea you're absolutely right, i mean after this cycle ill definitely cruise and take it easy for probably, 12-16 weeks. I know im pushing my luck here, but ya know, no need to judge man. Just lookin for input, I'm sure you've done some reckless things for the sake of gains if that profile picture is any kind of reference point, lol.

Yea you're absolutely right, i mean after this cycle ill definitely cruise and take it easy for probably, 12-16 weeks. I know im pushing my luck here, but ya know, no need to judge man. Just lookin for input, I'm sure you've done some reckless things for the sake of gains if that profile picture is any kind of reference point, lol.
I know I have done reckless things but I'm not going to post about it on a forum and ask for advice about it. Just do you bro. Can't expect us to give you bad advice.

im not sure what you mean by "judge" I give advice and answer questions, i dont judge you or anyone else... also, i do 50 miles a week of running and basically only cheat on my diet a handful of times a year if that... thats how i got to where i was... ive ran a few stupid cycles, just like everyone else but not to any extent like most do... all i do is look out for others... period... i dont sugar coat it or hold hands, i tell you exactly like it is so you actually get the help you need because i care... people that tell you what you want to hear, dont give a fuck either way... also, you are cruising, which i would think you would know if you've been doing this a long time, you dont need a pct as you mentioned you were going to do... you just go back to your cruise dose...

im not sure what you mean by "judge" I give advice and answer questions, i dont judge you or anyone else... also, i do 50 miles a week of running and basically only cheat on my diet a handful of times a year if that... thats how i got to where i was... ive ran a few stupid cycles, just like everyone else but not to any extent like most do... all i do is look out for others... period... i dont sugar coat it or hold hands, i tell you exactly like it is so you actually get the help you need because i care... people that tell you what you want to hear, dont give a fuck either way... also, you are cruising, which i would think you would know if you've been doing this a long time, you dont need a pct as you mentioned you were going to do... you just go back to your cruise dose...

Alright man i feel, it just came off a bit judgemental. I run too and always keep my diet in check, even when i up to 4-5k calories its all healthy foods and when i cut i go vegan. I do care about my health so like, im not trying to put myself in harms way. I do appreciate the advice. And yea i do plan on going back to my cruise dose honestly lol, i just know a lot of people (in general) think blast/cruise cycles are ignorant and didn't want to receive some flak over that lol. That being said i still take support supplements to keep myself well after a heavy blast cycle, cruising is enough to keep most of your gains but not enough to keep your body safe. It's the closest thing to PCT that i do lol.

Alright man i feel, it just came off a bit judgemental. I run too and always keep my diet in check, even when i up to 4-5k calories its all healthy foods and when i cut i go vegan. I do care about my health so like, im not trying to put myself in harms way. I do appreciate the advice. And yea i do plan on going back to my cruise dose honestly lol, i just know a lot of people (in general) think blast/cruise cycles are ignorant and didn't want to receive some flak over that lol. That being said i still take support supplements to keep myself well after a heavy blast cycle, cruising is enough to keep most of your gains but not enough to keep your body safe. It's the closest thing to PCT that i do lol.

I think its ignorant too man but im still going to try to help u the best i can. Its your life and your decision so you just have to do it the safest way possible. Its not smart but u make your own decisions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think its ignorant too man but im still going to try to help u the best i can. Its your life and your decision so you just have to do it the safest way possible. Its not smart but u make your own decisions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fair enough, and shit i just realized who you are lol, i saw your vid yesterday comparing dbol/anadrol/superdrol lol. Nice vid man.

Back
Top Bottom