Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle recommendations

Okay so I’d like you guys to state what cycle you would plan/run with the following goals in mind. I’d like you to include compounds, doses, length of cycle, ancillaries, diet adjustments etc. This would be the 3rd cycle.

Goals of the cycle would be lean muscle gain, so weight gain (bulk) with minimal sub-q water retention. Water weight within the muscle tissue is okay but not under the skin. The cycle would look at gaining 15-20lbs with the goal of keeping at least 10lbs.

Stats are...

40yrs old, training for 12yrs, 190lbs at 12% BF.

Should start some interesting conversation...
Wow, no subque water but all water in the muscle? if you had a plan that could do that without fail every time you would be a millionaire.
That is exactly what needs to be done right before a contest. Seeing at the Mr Olympia contestants still can't get it down no matter what drugs or how many they use there really is no way to guarantee that you're not going to be able to take all the Sub-Q water and stick it in your muscles believe me like I said if you had a way to do that you would be a millionaire.

as for the cycle it's not rocket science I keep saying this. get a testosterone doesn't matter what it is testosterone e, c, p whatever use it at 500 to 700 mg, get yourself an anabolic like EQ, deca, NPP, dhb etc make that your second drug and then add an oral and not for 4 weeks like this bullshit I keep reading. For the entire time you're on the drugs. so Android, dianabol, superdrol, anavar, Winstrol pills whatever but just add an oral. Now people use orals for 4 weeks which is just stupidity from my point of view when I used to compete that was unheard of why would you use an oral for 4 weeks? I understand the kick starting the cycle thing but if you're so afraid that it's going to destroy your liver don't be. I would bet my entire savings in my entire life that taken at a reasonable a dose no aa-17 oral is toxic to the liver to the point that it would cause either liver failure cirrhosis or anything else that needed to be treated. I base that on the fact that for 20 years now I've been looking in journals like the New England journal of Medicine, the Harvard medical journal, whatever the AMA puts out, and others from overseas many from overseas I have yet to find a single case not one of any liver damage caused directly by aa-17 oral anabolic steroid use not a single case over the last 20 years. I found plenty where Tylenol was the culprit that destroyed the liver of course plenty where alcohol was did it but never an oral steroid. so why does everybody go crazy that its so hypotoxic? this is my theory and it makes sense to me Dbol was a prescription drug, the 1st oral anabic at one point so it had to go through the regular FDA approval guidelines. I'm sure you've read the side effects of any prescription drug I'm sure once you're done reading even if it's an allergy medication youll think that if you take it you'll drop dead by the middle or it'll make your fucking heart fall out. That's because during a trial they have to list every possible side effect whether they think it's directly from the drug or not. An aa-17 Oral pass through the liver twice injectables past once so it's not a far jump to come to the conclusion that aa-17 orals may be liver toxic and more liver toxic than injectable steroids but they never had any real proof zero none it was an assumption an assumption that's been proven wrong.

That's it take a testosterone take an anabolic and take an oral

as for your diet I can't tell you shit nor can anybody else without knowing you better. I don't know how your metabolism works, I don't know how you eat nobody else does either the only way someone can help you with that is if you hire a real good bodybuilding trainer who tells you what to eat monitors you and sees what works and what doesn't until he figures your body out otherwise you're going to have to go by trial and error doing it yourself which is going to take way longer. anyway just go as you go and relax there's no secret cycle that you can put together that's going to put more muscle on you than another it's not rocket science like I said. and gaining 10 pounds of pure muscle in 12 weeks that would be a huge huge feat and I really wouldn't shoot for that much cuz you're just going to get disappointed. I used to put 10 lb of muscle on in a year when I used to compete a whole year from the way in one year to the weigh in one year till 12 months later. That's over 12 months so to do it in 12 weeks it's about impossible. good luck to you man

Why people want to gain weight like 20 pounds in one cycle but not gaining water retention , i dont understand why if bulking you need to have water retention on joints to protect them and be strong to . if there is a way to do that ( just lean muscle why Ronnie and Dorian look like that offseason ?) . Yes you can grow hard but very slowly and is not healthy because you will have to use harsher compounds alot of time like trenbolone, wintrol , alot AI and diuretics to keep hard all time . It worth??? to gain 5 to 10 pounds maximum ?.

If you like the idea use low test , high tren and masteron , wintrol , aromasin ED, tamox ED.. Why not do the way we all do , bulk and grow on calories, alot of test, deca and dbol and after get shreded
it is not possible to gain 20 or 30 lb on a cycle of even 16 weeks without gaining a tremendous amount of water. if someone could put on 5 lb of pure muscle over a 12-week cycle that is very successful run. anything more than that is going to be bullshit you're going to lose anyway and it's going to make you look horrible while you're on this shit. please figure out your diet everybody learn how to eat so you don't get bloated and you don't get fat in the off season so you know what weight you're putting on is actually muscle weight and you're making progress if every time you go on the scale you jump up 5 lb because you're eating Big Macs and Whoppers with your Dbol you'll just continue doing it and continue looking worse and worse not to mention your blood pressure going up, your cholesterol going up, your chances for heart disease going up. isn't the goal of bodybuilding to look good basically? there's a huge difference between looking good in the off season and looking good on stage it's easy to look good in the off season you just have to watch what you eat you can't go eating garbage but you can eat a lot of food.

a lot of guys I know that blow up in the off season like water blooms and pumpkin heads use the off-season as an excuse to eat everything in sight donuts hamburgers french fries get fat as possible just because they say all our diet at all for the show comes. basically saying I'm only going to look halfway decent or good two months out of every year the rest of the time I'm going to be a fat slob. it's a really good way to get laid.

More 5am fasted cardio this morning…

26383fc5f8262f173932b9a5a90e5043.jpg

Stepping up the cardio for the next 10 days scaling calories back to between 2300-2500 per day. Looking at dropping some excess water and shedding some fat before going back to maintenance for PCT.

Yesterdays…

Quads, Biceps and Abs

Back Squat
12, 10, 8, 6, 6, 4, 2, 20
2reps @ 145kg & 20reps @ 75kg

Leg Press
5 x 12, 1 x 30
12 @ 260kg & 30reps @ 200kg

Leg Extension
5 x 12, 1 x 18
12reps @ 85kg & 18reps @ 65kg

Ez Bar Bicep Curls