Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle recommendations

I'm just finishing up the cycle you want. 350 test 600 eq per week. 50mg proviron per day. adex 0.25 mg every other day. I injected every other day. mk677 20mg per night.

Ok so I’ve put my next cycle together and after positive blood work will be starting next month.

The 14 week cycle will look like this...

Weeks 1-14: Test P 350mg
Weeks 1-12: NPP 350mg

Weeks 3-7: Anadrol 50mg
Weeks 12-14: SuperDrol 20mg
Weeks 1-14: Proviron 25mg

Weeks 1-14: Aromasin 10mg EOD (when needed)

I’m looking to inject 100mg per day, alternating between the Test and NPP to keep levels as stable as possible.

Ok so I’ve put my next cycle together and after positive blood work will be starting next month.

I’m looking to inject 100mg per day, alternating between the Test and NPP to keep levels as stable as possible.

Good cycle, very hardcore, I would add a few things but overall it's good.

If you're going to complete this cycle add
n2guard ED 3-5 caps for liver/kidneys cycle support
cardazol preworkout 3-4 caps/pumps and training boost

bro double the NPP dose. That stuff very mild so you should run it high if you want the best results don't be scared to

How long since the last cycle?

Good cycle, very hardcore, I would add a few things but overall it's good.

If you're going to complete this cycle add
n2guard ED 3-5 caps for liver/kidneys cycle support
cardazol preworkout 3-4 caps/pumps and training boost

Yeah I haven’t included all my ancillary supplements here but I’ll be using N2Guard, Omega 3’s, multi vitamin, B6, ZMAs, L-carnitine L-tartrate etc throughout the whole cycle.

I would drop the anadrol right out and run the superdrol in the back ! You will just start to feel good with the npp and the androl might make you feel like shit and loose hunger . Which I would t want to deal with and the superdrol will polish you good and you will be at your peak size .

I would drop the anadrol right out and run the superdrol in the back ! You will just start to feel good with the npp and the androl might make you feel like shit and loose hunger . Which I would t want to deal with and the superdrol will polish you good and you will be at your peak size .

Suppose that’s the good thing about orals, if they become detrimental to your goals you can simply stop taking them.

I see 7 weeks of orals with a 4 week break in the middle manageable with relatively moderate doses.
Yeah man thats a decision that obviously youre comfortable with and thats really what it comes down to in the end. Thats just my two cents but im not a fan of orals at all. I quit using them years ago

Yeah man thats a decision that obviously youre comfortable with and thats really what it comes down to in the end. Thats just my two cents but im not a fan of orals at all. I quit using them years ago

Totally understandable mate. I know that there are healthier alternatives, I just feel orals give you bang for your buck.

Totally understandable mate. I know that there are healthier alternatives, I just feel orals give you bang for your buck.

I'm a fan of oral only cycles, I like your ideas and I've done a lot of oral cycles, do them and dont look back just use liver and organ support.

Week 1

Test P - 350mg
NPP - 350mg

Proviron - 25mg per day

Organ and liver support included throughout cycle.

Started my cycle this week, currently 6days in. I’ve been pinning everyday alternating between 100mg Test P and 100mg NPP. I’ve been using insulin pins, rotating between 4 sites. Oil takes a little longer to fill into the syringe but apart from that it’s been smooth sailing so far. All sourced from PSL.

Too early to give any updates really. I’ll be adding in 50mg of Anadrol at week 3.

Back
Top Bottom