Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 91

Thread: Cycle recommendations

  1. #11
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    172
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Bulking with no fat or water gain is a very hard thing to accomplish. Usually you'll either stay lean and dry with minimal gains or you'll have to accept some water and fat for maximum gains. Thats just reality
    Minimal water/fat gain. Iím not stupid enough to think I wonít take on any.

  2. #12
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    172
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Also I think Tren in a 3rd cycle is to soon. Especially at those doses.

  3. #13
    Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    26,573
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'd run something like 200-300mg test with 400-500mg deca
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***




  4. #14
    EVO Veteran RickRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    16,283
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LifestylePerfAthlete View Post
    Itís 2021, I think the whole Ďbulking then cuttingí idea is out of date. My question to everyone was how would you go about gain weight (around 10lbs) without gaining too much fat/water. General bulking is a no-brainier, eat as much as possible and smash in test/dbol. But thatís not the best way to make quality gains.

    I understand that weight gain/loss is all down to caloric intake but I donít plan on smashing in 5000cals a day and getting fat just because ďthatís how you bulk broĒ. Iíll be eating slightly over maintenance. So my question was which compounds would you guys recommend to AID the weight gain. I wouldnít say gaining 8-10lbs of keepable weight is unrealistic or BS as Mobster so eloquently put it.
    If you want to "lean bulk" or whatever you want to call it without fat or water then use something like primo or tren with some test. But reality is you aren't gaining 7 to 10 lbs of muscle like that. Not gonna happen. Maybe 3 to 5 at best, and if you have a more advanced physique or closer to your genetic potential it will be even less.

    On a true bulk, smashing calories and accepting water and some fat, ill net 1 to 2 lbs of muscle if everything goes perfectly with where I'm at now physique wise. You just have to be realistic bud

  5. #15
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    172
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    If you want to "lean bulk" or whatever you want to call it without fat or water then use something like primo or tren with some test. But reality is you aren't gaining 7 to 10 lbs of muscle like that. Not gonna happen. Maybe 3 to 5 at best, and if you have a more advanced physique or closer to your genetic potential it will be even less.

    On a true bulk, smashing calories and accepting water and some fat, ill net 1 to 2 lbs of muscle if everything goes perfectly with where I'm at now physique wise. You just have to be realistic bud
    Yeah I understand. So how do you attack your bulk cycles? What kind of % increase to you incorporate calorie wise?

    Iím 190lbs and Iíd like to get to a stable 205-210lbs in the minimal amount of cycles possible. Was hoping 3-4 would do it.

  6. #16
    EVO Veteran RickRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    16,283
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LifestylePerfAthlete View Post
    Yeah I understand. So how do you attack your bulk cycles? What kind of % increase to you incorporate calorie wise?

    Iím 190lbs and Iíd like to get to a stable 205-210lbs in the minimal amount of cycles possible. Was hoping 3-4 would do it.
    This winter on the cycle im currently on, im at a surplus of about 500 calories per workout day. Rest days are at maintenance. Im up about 6 lbs, but there's some water and maybe a couple pounds of fat in there. After the cycle is over I hope to net a couple pounds from it if im lucky. Ive been around 195 to 200 lbs for the last 4 to 5 years and trying to break 205 eventually. Its a slow process man. Unless you have a lot of room to grow and don't have a real muscular base, then you can gain more obviously
    Last edited by RickRock; 02-02-2021 at 02:57 AM.

  7. #17
    Big Daddio Ricky V Rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Posts
    5,745
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Being that this is your third cycle so far and you are at about 12%, I think you should run something light and build up from there on up.

    Here is a good third cycle that actually could land you some 15lbs in lean mass, providing your diet is solid and that you are taking every single set to failiure:

    1-12 Test 500mg
    1-12 EQ 300mg
    1-12 Tren Ace/Enanth 200mg
    1-4 Turinabol 20mg per day
    1-12 N2Slin @ 2 caps 30 mins before each meal. ( www.N2Slin.com )
    1-4 N2Guard @ 7 caps per day with food ( www.N2Guard.com )

    AI - Aromasin on hand in case you need it, only if you need it.

    Week 13 you start PCT, so week 13= week 1 in your PCT


    PCT (start new count in weeks):

    1-8 HCGenerate ES @ 5 caps per day
    1-6 Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
    1-6 Nolvadex 30/30/30/20/20/20
    1-8 N2Guard @ 7 caps per day
    1-8 N2Slin @ 2 caps 30min before each meal


    There it is brother, if you can't gain a solid 15lbs on that cycle then you just don't have it. 15lbs if you eat enough, if you train hard taking every set to failure some 4-5 days per week. If you sleep 8hrs per day. With all of that good stuff, you will gain lean 15lbs.
    Maybe even 20-25lb but lean lean lean you'll get 15lbs minimum.
    Follow me on Social: http://www.RickyVRock.com/

    Follow me and ask me anything: http://www.BigRickRock.com/

    Check out the Evolutionary Radio Podcast: https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

    Check out the EliteFitness Podcast: https://www.elitefitness.com/article...navar-profile/

  8. #18
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    172
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky V Rock View Post
    Being that this is your third cycle so far and you are at about 12%, I think you should run something light and build up from there on up.

    Here is a good third cycle that actually could land you some 15lbs in lean mass, providing your diet is solid and that you are taking every single set to failiure:

    1-12 Test 500mg
    1-12 EQ 300mg
    1-12 Tren Ace/Enanth 200mg
    1-4 Turinabol 20mg per day
    1-12 N2Slin @ 2 caps 30 mins before each meal. ( www.N2Slin.com )
    1-4 N2Guard @ 7 caps per day with food ( www.N2Guard.com )

    AI - Aromasin on hand in case you need it, only if you need it.

    Week 13 you start PCT, so week 13= week 1 in your PCT


    PCT (start new count in weeks):

    1-8 HCGenerate ES @ 5 caps per day
    1-6 Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
    1-6 Nolvadex 30/30/30/20/20/20
    1-8 N2Guard @ 7 caps per day
    1-8 N2Slin @ 2 caps 30min before each meal


    There it is brother, if you can't gain a solid 15lbs on that cycle then you just don't have it. 15lbs if you eat enough, if you train hard taking every set to failure some 4-5 days per week. If you sleep 8hrs per day. With all of that good stuff, you will gain lean 15lbs.
    Maybe even 20-25lb but lean lean lean you'll get 15lbs minimum.
    Thanks for the advise Rick, love it. I like everything youíve suggested but Iím not ready to run Tren yet.

    Diet and training are always on point. Thatís the easy part IMO. I do tend to do too much cardio but I really enjoy training so I will adjust food intake accordingly.

    I think Iím leaning towards a Test P, NPP cycle at the moment, with an oral added. I like the idea of frequent administration to keep levels more stable.

    Iíll be hitting you up soon for some N2B products for sure.

  9. #19
    Big Daddio Ricky V Rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Posts
    5,745
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LifestylePerfAthlete View Post
    Thanks for the advise Rick, love it. I like everything youíve suggested but Iím not ready to run Tren yet.

    Diet and training are always on point. Thatís the easy part IMO. I do tend to do too much cardio but I really enjoy training so I will adjust food intake accordingly.

    I think Iím leaning towards a Test P, NPP cycle at the moment, with an oral added. I like the idea of frequent administration to keep levels more stable.

    Iíll be hitting you up soon for some N2B products for sure.


    I use to always tell guys NOT to use Tren at all since the sides are not worth the gains.
    Recently I have changed my tune a bit and suggest running it @ 100mg-200mg where you will get most of the benefits and not much for side effects.

    I don't see Nandrolone as much of a lean weight gainer, I always felt it gave me some fat gains as well. Not the end of the world, but I prefer just lean gains nowadays.

    Yes please do hit me up whenever you need some products, I'll be happy to give you a phone consult and help you plan out your cycle if you wish.
    Follow me on Social: http://www.RickyVRock.com/

    Follow me and ask me anything: http://www.BigRickRock.com/

    Check out the Evolutionary Radio Podcast: https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

    Check out the EliteFitness Podcast: https://www.elitefitness.com/article...navar-profile/

  10. #20
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    172
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    My thinking now is that Iím planning an all out bulk and accepting the fact that Iíll gain some fat/water retention. It wonít be the end of the world as I find cutting any excess pretty easy, leaning out has always been no problem. Just comes down to will-power at the end of the day. Iíve decided on the cycle layout and will post soon...

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •