Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle recommendations

Okay coming to the end of Week #5...

I’ve added in the Aromasin at 10mg EOD and Caber at .25mg x 3 a week (two weeks only). I’ll draw bloods again in week 8 to check on my E2 and Prolactin levels.

Still feeling really good on cycle. The pinning ED is still going okay. I’ve upped the Anadrol dose to 75mg per day for the final 10days as I’ve been getting minimal physical side effects and feel more confident bumping the dose up now that I’m actively controlling E2.

Weight has stabilised a little which I’m pleased with as the rate I was gaining wasn’t sustainable. Strength still increasing with every workout and still feeling motivated to train (that was something I was nervous about regarding the Anadrol sides).

Okay coming to the end of Week #5...

I’ve added in the Aromasin at 10mg EOD and Caber at .25mg x 3 a week (two weeks only). I’ll draw bloods again in week 8 to check on my E2 and Prolactin levels.

Still feeling really good on cycle. The pinning ED is still going okay. I’ve upped the Anadrol dose to 75mg per day for the final 10days as I’ve been getting minimal physical side effects and feel more confident bumping the dose up now that I’m actively controlling E2.

Weight has stabilised a little which I’m pleased with as the rate I was gaining wasn’t sustainable. Strength still increasing with every workout and still feeling motivated to train (that was something I was nervous about regarding the Anadrol sides).

75mgs of anadrol? you're beasting it for sure, how is the training after anadrol?

Glad to hear all is going well. I’ve never ran anadrol past 50 mg/day let me know how it treats you.

Okay so closing in on the end of WEEK #6

After upping the dose of Anadrol to 75mg I’ve definitely felt abit more fatigued in the afternoons. No other sides to report however and I’m still feeling great overall on cycle. I’ll have a 4 week break from orals starting next week before I start the 3 weeks of SuperDrol to close out the cycle. Hoping the sides aren’t too rough like the Anadrol. Still pinning everyday, alternating between 1ml Test P and 1ml NPP (100mg each).

Strength continues to improve in the gym and my weight has levelled out and is increasing at a much slower, smoother rate. Sex drive is still great.

Keeping the food intake steady at the moment with no plans to change it anytime soon. Getting around 240-270g protein in a day.

Also finished my course of Caber today and I’ve continued to take 10mg Aromasin EOD. I’ll get blood work done end of week 7 to check my E2 and Prolactin have returned to normal ranges.

Coming to the end of Week #8...

Test P - 350mg per week
NPP - 350mg per week
Proviron - 25mg per day

Aromasin - 10mg EOD

So I ran bloods again this week as my 4 week bloods came back with high E2 and Prolactin as previously stated. I ran Caber at .25mg three times a week for two weeks and have since incorporated an AI with 10mg Aromasin EOD. Happy to report that my E2 and Prolactin are now back in range. Still feeling great on cycle, strength continues to improve and sex drive is high which is great. My weight has stagnated over the past 2-3weeks so I've increased my calorie intake by 300cals per day and bumped protein to 300g per day (more than I need but I'd rather add more protein than carbs). I'm up around 15lbs since the start of the cycle and I'm still happy with how lean I look, obviously some water weight but not massively noticeable. I'm really enjoying the combination of Test and NPP, I was worried about the Prolactin spike at Week 4 but I wasn't using an AI at the time due to zero symptoms, so hopefully if I incorporate 10mg Aromasin EOD from the start of the cycle I could run the combo again in the future.

The alternative I've been researching for future cycles is Test E, EQ and low dose Tren. What's your guys feelings on how these two cycles stack up against each other?

Coming to the end of Week #8...

Test P - 350mg per week
NPP - 350mg per week
Proviron - 25mg per day

Aromasin - 10mg EOD

So I ran bloods again this week as my 4 week bloods came back with high E2 and Prolactin as previously stated. I ran Caber at .25mg three times a week for two weeks and have since incorporated an AI with 10mg Aromasin EOD. Happy to report that my E2 and Prolactin are now back in range. Still feeling great on cycle, strength continues to improve and sex drive is high which is great. My weight has stagnated over the past 2-3weeks so I've increased my calorie intake by 300cals per day and bumped protein to 300g per day (more than I need but I'd rather add more protein than carbs). I'm up around 15lbs since the start of the cycle and I'm still happy with how lean I look, obviously some water weight but not massively noticeable. I'm really enjoying the combination of Test and NPP, I was worried about the Prolactin spike at Week 4 but I wasn't using an AI at the time due to zero symptoms, so hopefully if I incorporate 10mg Aromasin EOD from the start of the cycle I could run the combo again in the future.

The alternative I've been researching for future cycles is Test E, EQ and low dose Tren. What's your guys feelings on how these two cycles stack up against each other?

Good to see you got your e2 and prolactin under control.

For cycle comparisons Test prop+npp vs test enan+eq+tren, of course trenbolone based cycles will win on gains and strength. I personally would go with something different, Primobolan 500mgs/week Winstrol 50mgs/day Test enan 250mgs/week you will see amazing results with that cycle.

Good to see you got your e2 and prolactin under control.

For cycle comparisons Test prop+npp vs test enan+eq+tren, of course trenbolone based cycles will win on gains and strength. I personally would go with something different, Primobolan 500mgs/week Winstrol 50mgs/day Test enan 250mgs/week you will see amazing results with that cycle.

Cheers for the input Eddie, duly noted. I’m way off my next cycle yet anyway so plenty of time to plan.

Back
Top Bottom