Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle recommendations

Growing Brother LifestylePerfAthlete's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Cycle recommendations

Okay so Id like you guys to state what cycle you would plan/run with the following goals in mind. Id like you to include compounds, doses, length of cycle, ancillaries, diet adjustments etc. This would be the 3rd cycle.

Goals of the cycle would be lean muscle gain, so weight gain (bulk) with minimal sub-q water retention. Water weight within the muscle tissue is okay but not under the skin. The cycle would look at gaining 15-20lbs with the goal of keeping at least 10lbs.

Stats are...

40yrs old, training for 12yrs, 190lbs at 12% BF.

Should start some interesting conversation...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LifestylePerfAthlete View Post
    Okay so Id like you guys to state what cycle you would plan/run with the following goals in mind. Id like you to include compounds, doses, length of cycle, ancillaries, diet adjustments etc. This would be the 3rd cycle.

Goals of the cycle would be lean muscle gain, so weight gain (bulk) with minimal sub-q water retention. Water weight within the muscle tissue is okay but not under the skin. The cycle would look at gaining 15-20lbs with the goal of keeping at least 10lbs.

Stats are...

Why people want to gain weight like 20 pounds in one cycle but not gaining water retention , i dont understand why if bulking you need to have water retention on joints to protect them and be strong to . if there is a way to do that ( just lean muscle why Ronnie and Dorian look like that offseason ?) . Yes you can grow hard but very slowly and is not healthy because you will have to use harsher compounds alot of time like trenbolone, wintrol , alot AI and diuretics to keep hard all time . It worth??? to gain 5 to 10 pounds maximum ?.

If you like the idea use low test , high tren and masteron , wintrol , aromasin ED, tamox ED.. Why not do the way we all do , bulk and grow on calories, alot of test, deca and dbol and after get shreded

Advanced Cyborg Brother 25homes's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    everybodys body reacts different. Lots of guys blow up with water on dbal or anadrol. I personally love anadrol I dont get a lot of bloat and can stack on some mass. Very hard to bulk though without some water. I have very similiar stats and if It were me I would run a Test Tren Eq cycle if money wasnt a factor. add in couple things

Test-400mg week 1-16
    tbol, dbal, drol 50mg ed 1-6
    EQ - 700mg week 1-16
    Tren ace- 150eod- 450mg week 4-14 or 16 if sides ok
    proviron 50mg ed 4-16

gw and S4 4-16

arom and dostinex on hand

This one of my favorite cycles out there grab some quick weight and strength early and then can just rock out the last 12 weeks with the Tren EQ and test with Proviron should put on good solid lean mass and strength should be through the roof. Personally I would Run the Anadrol but for whatever reason I hold less water on drol than Dbal and strength on drol and tren just stupid!!

NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LifestylePerfAthlete View Post

Stats are...

With your goals in mind here is a cycle you can use

Test enan 500mgs/week
    trenbolone enan 300mgs/week
    masteron 200mgs/week

orals (stacked)
    anavar 50mgs/day
    winstrol 25mgs/day

AIs
    aromasin 12.5mgs ED (to keep water down for sure)
    cardazol 3 caps preworkout (get that boost)
    n2guard 5 caps (organ liver kidney support)

sarms addition
    20mgs GW /day for the tren cough and better cardio

Beginner Brother RspctMod14yagoDivMDnow's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    both suggestions/opinions are excellent and accurate..

Personally, I would have to know previous cycles/doses /gains etc. to offer a less generic opinion.. plus do you have any concerns..joint issues? hairloss? AAS that dont agree with you?

I would do the above cycle with these changes for personal preference:
    TestE-900mg ew
    drol-50mg ed alternate with dbol
    Eq-1200mg ew or Eq 900/Deca 300
    LD TrenE (cant handle anxiety)
    MK677 throughout

This would be very solid for me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i think you got good advice above from everyone. it boils down to your own goals, i am not a fan of gaining that much weight in such a short time. you end up gaining hard to get rid of fat and the rest is water. good quality muscle takes time to build.

having said that i would recommend you listen to the bulking podcast
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro i would run the test 750mg and run some anadrol 50mg a day with it. good gains big bulker

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Bulking with no fat or water gain is a very hard thing to accomplish. Usually you'll either stay lean and dry with minimal gains or you'll have to accept some water and fat for maximum gains. Thats just reality

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I agree with Monstro 100%. What's with the I wanna 'gain 20lbs' BS? Forget that.

Growing Brother LifestylePerfAthlete's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    Why people want to gain weight like 20 pounds in one cycle but not gaining water retention , i dont understand why if bulking you need to have water retention on joints to protect them and be strong to . if there is a way to do that ( just lean muscle why Ronnie and Dorian look like that offseason ?) . Yes you can grow hard but very slowly and is not healthy because you will have to use harsher compounds alot of time like trenbolone, wintrol , alot AI and diuretics to keep hard all time . It worth??? to gain 5 to 10 pounds maximum ?.

If you like the idea use low test , high tren and masteron , wintrol , aromasin ED, tamox ED.. Why not do the way we all do , bulk and grow on calories, alot of test, deca and dbol and after get shreded
    Its 2021, I think the whole bulking then cutting idea is out of date. My question to everyone was how would you go about gain weight (around 10lbs) without gaining too much fat/water. General bulking is a no-brainier, eat as much as possible and smash in test/dbol. But thats not the best way to make quality gains.

I understand that weight gain/loss is all down to caloric intake but I dont plan on smashing in 5000cals a day and getting fat just because thats how you bulk bro. Ill be eating slightly over maintenance. So my question was which compounds would you guys recommend to AID the weight gain. I wouldnt say gaining 8-10lbs of keepable weight is unrealistic or BS as Mobster so eloquently put it.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast