Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle recommendations other than tren

Iamjr89

Hey everyone. I'm back and looking for some advice on two things. I have asked here and been advised about a tren cycle. After doing more research, I'm going to toss my tren out. I've decided with being diabetic already, I will find something thats a little more friendly to my organs. That said, I am hoping someone can tell me of something remotely comparable. I was looking really hard at superdrol but am a reluctant because I'm seeing that there can be a brutal shutdown.

Lastly, my libido and ED issue has finally improved a year after my NPP cycle but still no morning wood. So the question is can I even go back on cycle, or is the lack of morning wood an indicator that I am permanently damaged in some way?

No, I have been diabetic since age 4. Diabetes already puts some degree of strain on your organs, so I don't want to throw something as harsh as tren in the mix

Yes, I wouldn't do Tren, as some report becoming Hypoglycemic due to Tren speeding up the rate at which you will burn through your Liver Glycogen.
So being a Type I Diabetic ~ this could cause some real problems.

EQ would be a better choice for you, it promotes Lean Gains, and it only Aromatises at half the rate of Test.
So Water Retention isn't an issue.
This Cycle needs to be a Minimum of 16 Weeks due to EQ's Longer Half-Life......................... JP
P.S.
I would get some Bloodwork done to check All your Hormone Levels to start with.
You may need to address it, if something's out of whack

Hey bro I have type one diabetes as well I got all my levels checked be fore cycle and with having type one your sex drive is never going to be like a normal guy and plus type 1 effects are test levels and keeps them naturally lower do to the type one hurting us every day in the sugar balance battle each day is a different day as you know . 1 I really never experience morning wood even off cycle and my sex drive is never very good with my diabetes it's just the life of diabetes. I would run test and deca at and tbol with eq if you have experience those should not hurt your blood sugar levels at all as long a you keep the doses low . Less is always more when you have type one . Keep dry is the safer way to go

Yes, I wouldn't do Tren, as some report becoming Hypoglycemic due to Tren speeding up the rate at which you will burn through your Liver Glycogen.

EQ would be a better choice for you, it promotes Lean Gains, and it only Aromatises at half the rate of Test.
This Cycle needs to be a Minimum of 16 Weeks due to EQ's Longer Half-Life......................... JP
P.S.

So EQ will give me mass without the fat gain I had on Nandrolone? I got soft in the middle with NPP. The other thing that concerns me is the length of that cycle. I worry about the bounce back time.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S.

Hey bro I have type one diabetes as well I got all my levels checked be fore cycle and with having type one your sex drive is never going to be like a normal guy and plus type 1 effects are test levels and keeps them naturally lower do to the type one hurting us every day in the sugar balance battle each day is a different day as you know . 1 I really never experience morning wood even off cycle and my sex drive is never very good with my diabetes it's just the life of diabetes. I would run test and deca at and tbol with eq if you have experience those should not hurt your blood sugar levels at all as long a you keep the doses low . Less is always more when you have type one . Keep dry is the safer way to go

Thanks a lot for your input bro. Its nice to hear from another diabetic with experience. Before my Nandrolone cycle though, I used have daily morning wood. It would be an annoyance as I brushed my teeth every morning if I didn't step back from the counter. Now a year later, I never have it. One thing I know I did wrong though was running the NPP/test prop at a 4:5 ratio instead of doubling my test. Now bloodwork tells me I'm good so I don't know what the problem is.

Hey everyone. I'm back and looking for some advice on two things. I have asked here and been advised about a tren cycle. After doing more research, I'm going to toss my tren out. I've decided with being diabetic already, I will find something thats a little more friendly to my organs. That said, I am hoping someone can tell me of something remotely comparable. I was looking really hard at superdrol but am a reluctant because I'm seeing that there can be a brutal shutdown.

Lastly, my libido and ED issue has finally improved a year after my NPP cycle but still no morning wood. So the question is can I even go back on cycle, or is the lack of morning wood an indicator that I am permanently damaged in some way?

Mail me your tren it be a shame to see it go to waste lol...

superdrol is another bad choice for you. you will feel like ass on it especially being a diabetic

I would roll with a little EQ bro. people don't understand that you just don't need a lot of steroids to get results.

if you want to be a huge 250 pound monster then yeah run a shit ton of steroids, HGH, insulin. but for a normal joe like 99% of us on here a little steroids, some SARM's and natty supps are all we need to stay in great shape and get lean muscle and strength

No morning wood is a sign of low testosterone levels but the only way to know for sure is through blood work. You can't rely on symptoms since each person reacts differently.

Since you are already having libido issues, I personally wouldn't do a steroid cycle and instead would do a cycle of SARMS. SARMS do not effect your organs in any way and cardarine will increase muscle insulin sensitivity which will help you immensely as a diabetic.

Watch this video I made on SARMS -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

For the goals of recomping, I suggest the triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

Mail me your tren it be a shame to see it go to waste lol...

Haha, I was thinking the same thing!!!

There really is nothing that compares to tren but if you want something to produce gains but no bloating then I think EQ is an excellent option.

superdrol is another bad choice for you. you will feel like ass on it especially being a diabetic

I would roll with a little EQ bro. people don't understand that you just don't need a lot of steroids to get results.

if you want to be a huge 250 pound monster then yeah run a shit ton of steroids, HGH, insulin. but for a normal joe like 99% of us on here a little steroids, some SARM's and natty supps are all we need to stay in great shape and get lean muscle and strength

Yes I agree with you. I'm 5' 9" and 195 lbs now. I am happy with my size/weight but I would like to be this size at 8-9 percent bf instead of 13.8

- - - Updated - - -

No morning wood is a sign of low testosterone levels but the only way to know for sure is through blood work. You can't rely on symptoms since each person reacts differently.

Since you are already having libido issues, I personally wouldn't do a steroid cycle and instead would do a cycle of SARMS. SARMS do not effect your organs in any way and cardarine will increase muscle insulin sensitivity which will help you immensely as a diabetic.

Watch this video I made on SARMS -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

For the goals of recomping, I suggest the triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

I will check your video out and consider sarms as well. I have used ostarine in the past but I'm not sure how much I really gained because I did it at the end of my NPP run. Being mildly suppressive, everyone still runs test with SARMS right?

Yes I agree with you. I'm 5' 9" and 195 lbs now. I am happy with my size/weight but I would like to be this size at 8-9 percent bf instead of 13.8

- - - Updated - - -

I will check your video out and consider sarms as well. I have used ostarine in the past but I'm not sure how much I really gained because I did it at the end of my NPP run. Being mildly suppressive, everyone still runs test with SARMS right?

You can use SARMS with or without a testosterone base. Most people do not use a testosterone base with SARMS. SARMS are like 5% suppressive of natural testosterone production. Suppressive, yes, but so minimal it's almost negligible.

Back
Top Bottom