Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Report & 2nd cycle suggestion?

rovon

Registered
Hey everyone, here's my first cycle report I'd like to share with you all. I'd also love it if I can get some suggestions on my next cycle

-22 years old
-10 week cycle
-Test Cypionate 250mg/twice per week
-Aromasin twice a week after pin 12.5mg
-10lbs increase
-Low amount of acne (not even sure if it was because of Cyp)

I did have gyno sides but that was because I accidentally injected 1000mg one week. Yes I know I made a big mistake, but I just read the label wrong, and it was my first week. I had some soreness and sensitivity, but it all went away after I began using aromasin daily for one week. I begin PCT today so I won't have a full report on that just yet. Overall, I felt great on cycle thought I made some pretty good gains, and my strength went up about 30%.

I'd really like to use Deca & Test E for my next cycle, but I need some recommendations on the dosage.

Hey man. Thanks for sharing. I'm gathering all my gear for my 1st cycle (test E only). I will have aromasin, during and pct. nolva and clomid pct. Looking forward to your pct update. Second cycle looks good - this is something I'm considering as well. I'll probably add some caber for AI and letrozole on hand as I add more compounds to my stack.

Good luck in your pct! Stay on top of it so you can keep some of your gains. Test e at 500 per week is a good start, not sure about deca though.

I'd really like to use Deca & Test E for my next cycle, but I need some recommendations on the dosage.

This is what I did for my second cycle

Test C -600mg ew 1-12 weeks
Deca - 400mg ew 1-11 weeks
Dbol - 50mg ed 1-6 weeks

I also used 0.5mg of adex

This is what I did for my second cycle

Test C -600mg ew 1-12 weeks
Deca - 400mg ew 1-11 weeks
Dbol - 50mg ed 1-6 weeks

I also used 0.5mg of adex

I'm thinking of doing this exactly. I have some D-bol laying around and use it as a kickstart, but I'll stick to 500mg of Test E

What was your results on this?

I'm thinking of doing this exactly. I have some D-bol laying around and use it as a kickstart, but I'll stick to 500mg of Test E

I got amazing results off this mass wise. I went from 175lb to 215lb I believe is what I peaked at. Picture that on a 5'8 frame I didn't look small. I regret a lot of how I went about that cycle thru my diet was awful (I ate everything and didn't worry about clean foods) and I didn't do a proper pct. I've gotten a bit smarter since then though. You'll see good gains on it though.

I have a picture I'll post here in a post when my phone decides to send it to my e-mail.

WP_20140421_003.jpg

That was when I was 210. I had really good mass, but as you can see as well a lot of bf gained (that's what happens when you don't have a proper diet). The avatar in my profile is my most current with a lot of that bf lost.

If I had a clean diet like I do now and did those compounds I have no doubt I'd look way better back then and would be farther progressed. So make sure your diet is in check!

Stay away from Deca IMO.....It fucked with me for many months after I did a cycle when I was 28 years old....Lady's will not be happy with you

Implement Dostinex at .5 E3D to keep progesterone levels in check, you wont have to worry about keeping your woman pleased :D

Yes I was a dumb 26 year old kid back in the 90's

I understand brother..Ive made my fair share of mistakes...I wish there was a forum full of good brothers like this for all aspects of life. It would've saved me more than once....But would we have listened?.lol I'd like to hope so.

Congrats on the gains bro. Stay on top of your pct don't stray away from ur plan and keep training hard and eating right so you can keep your gains.

Okay, here's what I'm thinking for my next cycle

1-12 Test E 500mg (250mg M-Th)
1-10 Deca 300mg (150mg M-Th)
1-15 Aromasin (12.5 EOD)
1-10 Caber or Prami .5mg E3D < -- Anyone got a good source for these?

Back
Top Bottom