Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle review

Roman.nov90

Registered
Hi guys, my first post but I do a fair share of reading on the site. Love this site. Just wanted some input on the cycle I am about to start in the next day or so.
I am 25, 6' 210 14% bf. Been lifting since about 18 on and off been bodybuilding again for the past two years. I have about 6 cycles or so I have run before.Compounds used before on cycles test, deca, dbol, anadrol, tren, winstrol. I definitely started too early, I took a two year break and am ready to get back on. Thinkin of this for my cycle

1-16 test tapering up from 500 to 800 per week
1-12 eq 600mg per week
8-16 tren e 200mg per week
1-4 anadrol 50mg per day

1-16 hcg 250iu 2x week
1-16 adex 1mg eod
8-16 caber .5mg 2x week

pct will be clomid nolva or torem for 4 weeks.

Any input is appreciated

Overall I like the compounds but would change a few things. I would definitely run the EQ the 16 weeks along with the test and timing it the same time the tren is finished. EQ is a really long ester so it is best run for longer periods of time. I like your EQ dose and tren dose but for test I would pick 1 dose and stick to it. I am not a fan of tapering because I find that just leads to more side effects because hormones are not stable. Anadrol dose looks good but you need a liver/organ guard with it. I recommend N2Guard at 7 caps per day with it. As for HCG, I find it unnecessary but the dose looks ok at least. Lastly, the PCT needs some work. You are missing some key compounds. I would recommend following this - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Thank you, appreciate the advice. I've got tons of supplements I take for support I just didn't list them, like milk thistle, NAC, coq10, fish oil, grape seed, astaxanthin, multi, greens powder etc if there is anything else specifically for liver I can pick it up as well. I will definitely adjust pct. Also using finasteride along the way since I tend to lose some hair lol.

I would definitely take TUDCA with that adrol as it is a fucking LIVER DESTROYER and if u think milk thistle or NAC will help you're dead wrong. Careful with your liver brother.

On a side note that is a pretty heavy cycle. Tren and adrol are harsh as hell on your body. What are you looking to accomplish with this? Remember, with steroids less is more. At higher doses you're just looking for more side effects with less exponential gains.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thank you, appreciate the advice. I've got tons of supplements I take for support I just didn't list them, like milk thistle, NAC, coq10, fish oil, grape seed, astaxanthin, multi, greens powder etc if there is anything else specifically for liver I can pick it up as well. I will definitely adjust pct. Also using finasteride along the way since I tend to lose some hair lol.

I have researched hair loss from steroids extensively. Using any steroid will speed up hair loss. It's inevitable. How much it speeds it up and how fast you loose your hair is dosage dependant and largely based on your genetics.

The best thing you can do for hair loss prevention is:
1. supplement with finasteride at 1mg/day
2. Daily use of N2shampoo
3. Daily use of a rogaine (minoxidil) spray

The biggest red flag I see about your cycle lay out is your PCT. It needs major improvement. After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

I agree with @soldhisoul that this is a pretty aggressive cycle. Anadrol is very liver toxic. I would use a good liver aid supplement that contains TUDCA like n2guard with your cycle when using the anadrol to keep liver toxicity to a minimum.

yeah bro you won't accomplish anything after that much gear and for that long with those esters doing a SERM only 4 week pct.

pct is about holding your gains and feeling good. you will crash hard after that cycle so please get a better pct

i like your cycle setup though. i would not increase my test dose unless you have experience doing that. the addition of tren in the cycle more than makes up for that increase in test, you don't need to do that

Seems to me like it's a bit aggressive after a two year break. I would start with something less aggressive and do this cycle at a later date. But I'm just a girl...what do I know??!!

Thank you all for the input. I ordered some tudca today. Did some reading on it. It should be here Wednesday. I'll use throughout the full cycle then. I've usually run my test around 750 a week. Considering I'm adding new compounds I'll probably keep the test at 600 per week. I will definitely adjust my pct lay out to the one suggested. I've thought about adding some igf lr3 in at some point. Or possibly some gh here shortly. Like 2iu a day nothing crazy.

Thank you all for the input. I ordered some tudca today. Did some reading on it. It should be here Wednesday. I'll use throughout the full cycle then. I've usually run my test around 750 a week. Considering I'm adding new compounds I'll probably keep the test at 600 per week. I will definitely adjust my pct lay out to the one suggested. I've thought about adding some igf lr3 in at some point. Or possibly some gh here shortly. Like 2iu a day nothing crazy.

If you will be using aromasin as your AI, there is no real need for IGF lr3, since aromasin will increase the IGF-1 production by up to 25%, which is quite a noticeable difference. I don't think that you need to run more than 500-600 mgs of testosterone, especially considering the fact that you are using other compounds as well.

I wouldnt consider tapering but would hold the same dosage throughout the whole cycle. Also, you might want to hold caber a bit longer even after you are done with tren, because its enanthate ester and it will be in your system for a few more weeks the very least

Back
Top Bottom