Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle sarms or steroid

Probably will get flamed, but whatever.

Sarms are shit, you may get slightly better results with them than being natty, but not worth it considering they still shut you down. May aswell train natty with no sides and still achieve your goal

Results from steroids are far superior than sarms, no question. However like others have said, you would be too young IMO.

Probably will get flamed, but whatever.

Sarms are shit, you may get slightly better results with them than being natty, but not worth it considering they still shut you down. May aswell train natty with no sides and still achieve your goal

Results from steroids are far superior than sarms, no question. However like others have said, you would be too young IMO.

No not flamed. I mean ive run legit sarms and when I do i never get fully shut down and recovery is much easier.

Any AAS is going to shut you down completely. Recovery is much tougher.

I get the logic of many people in that if you are getting shut down at all then just use steroids and thats fine. I can 100% attest though that you can still get good results and recovery is much quicker than running a steroids cycle however you wont get as dramatic a change.

Just my experience though.

and on the andarine cycle, lgd and yk11 that i am thinking of doing for 12 weeks what are the dosages that advise? The only cycles I did was rad-140 and lgd for 8 weeks and triple stack (ostarine, andarine, cardarine) for 12 weeks.

and on the andarine cycle, lgd and yk11 that i am thinking of doing for 12 weeks what are the dosages that advise? The only cycles I did was rad-140 and lgd for 8 weeks and triple stack (ostarine, andarine, cardarine) for 12 weeks.

Check out our articles which include dosing suggestions

^^^agree with Steve. If you run the YK, start off at 10mg per day and assess. You can run it higher but some guys don't have to. 20mg seems to be a sweet spot for a lot but 10mg can be very effective. I would start off slow.

Thanks for the answers. I have another question about training, since I started training I have almost always done routines with little volume of normally 5x5, but I have been reading that during a cycle you get better results doing a routine with more volume. I would like to know what do you think of GVT? Here is an example of a workout I'm thinking about doing: https: //www.drworkout.fitness/german-volume-training/

the problem is that I'm from Europe and anything from outside gets stuck in customs.
the only sarms I tried was sarms4you I know you say it is scam so I don’t know any good stores here in Europe. Know a good store in Europe?

Receptor chem from GB. They are legit.

if you did a cycle of rad 140 + yk11 + lgd 4033 is it possible to gain almost no fat for 10 weeks? We are almost in summer and did not want to gain fat. If so, which surplus should make 300 or 500 calories? I have been doing repetitions between 5 to 8 with little volume but in a cycle it was better to have a more voluminous workout like the German routine, right?
Yes it's possible. It depends on your diet though. Eating in a surplus you have to be careful. That's more than your body burns.. There is no magic number on calories. Everyone is different

Back
Top Bottom