Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle sarms or steroid

badg96

Registered
hi, i was thinking about doing my 3 cycle of sarms but now i'm not sure if i should decide to do my 1 cycle of steroids
And I would like to know if there will be much difference in results between these two cycles?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
LGD-4033 5mg 10mg 10mg 10mg 10mg 15mg 15mg 15mg
MK-677 25mg 25mg 25mg 25mg 25mg 25mg 25mg 25mg
YK-11 5mg 10mg 10mg 10mg 10mg 20mg 20mg 20mg

or

Testosterone Enanthate 12 weeks 300-500mg
Turinabol 8 weeks 30mg

Thanks

so I got much better results with steroids, right?23 years old and training 3 years old. i chose turinabol because they say the cause less hair loss i am affected by hair loss. you think it is possible to control hair loss caused by testosterone with finasteride

You're too young for steroids and you can cause developmental damage to your endocrine system. Stick with sarms for now. Sarms.forsale has some great quality options.

the problem is that I'm from Europe and anything from outside gets stuck in customs.
the only sarms I tried was sarms4you I know you say it is scam so I don’t know any good stores here in Europe. Know a good store in Europe?

so I got much better results with steroids, right?23 years old and training 3 years old. i chose turinabol because they say the cause less hair loss i am affected by hair loss. you think it is possible to control hair loss caused by testosterone with finasteride

Dont touch steroids at 23 man. Yes you will see more drastic changes with steroids but also the chance for damaging your natural production is astronomically higher.

Also dont touch Finasteride. Shit is not good.

I would stick with sarms and agree with P0N.

For your cycle you have mk677 for 8 weeks. Thats a waste you really want to be running it for 6 month+.

I would also run 12 weeks on any sarms cycle. If you are looking for size/strength a good stack would be any combo of S4/LGD/RAD140/YK11.

You would need to run a pct with a serm though especially if running YK11.

Definitely do not touch finasteride bro. If you are really concerned about hair loss then please stick to SARMs. Steroids can speed up the process especially if you are prone to MPB.

Do you know of a good store in Europe? if i order outside europe it will get stuck in customs

- - - Updated - - -

Dont touch steroids at 23 man. Yes you will see more drastic changes with steroids but also the chance for damaging your natural production is astronomically higher.

Also dont touch Finasteride. Shit is not good.

I would stick with sarms and agree with P0N.

For your cycle you have mk677 for 8 weeks. Thats a waste you really want to be running it for 6 month+.

I would also run 12 weeks on any sarms cycle. If you are looking for size/strength a good stack would be any combo of S4/LGD/RAD140/YK11.

You would need to run a pct with a serm though especially if running YK11.

so if I replace the mk-677 with S4 75mg they think it was good?

- - - Updated - - -

think the rad140 was better than the s4 but I also heard that it can also cause hair loss

- - - Updated - - -

think the rad140 was better than the s4 but I also heard that it can also cause hair loss

Do you know of a good store in Europe? if i order outside europe it will get stuck in customs

- - - Updated - - -

so if I replace the mk-677 with S4 75mg they think it was good?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

So not sure of a source in Europe. If you cant buy from sarmsforsale even though they ship international im not sure?

S4 id run 50mg/day. Real sarms should nto cause hair loss. You see hair loss with some users for the most part because they buy from sketchy sources and they arent getting real sarms they are getting prohormones or oral steroids.

SARMS will impact your natural testosterone levels almost as much as running gear, I couldn’t recommend them over pinning Test E for 12 weeks.

That being said, I started running gear when I was around your age and my recommendation would be that there is sense in waiting until your ≥ 25 but if you want to run a cycle now, my recommendation would be to:

1. Get pre bloods done so you know what your baseline is.
2. Cut back to a low body fat < 13% to minimise side-effects

Listen to this advice. Baby steps

But that being said I’ve seen blood work that shows SARMS can shut you down almost as much, I know that can depend somewhat on what’s taken but are SARMS necessarily much safer?

Also I would run SARMS with a test base to keep my levels stable, that might be a concern OP needs to consider.

I’m not advocating for steroids at a young age, but SARMS are not without side effects either.

So you're too young.

You also can't ask what results you're gonna get - who the fuck knows.

But that being said I’ve seen blood work that shows SARMS can shut you down almost as much, I know that can depend somewhat on what’s taken but are SARMS necessarily much safer?

Also I would run SARMS with a test base to keep my levels stable, that might be a concern OP needs to consider.

I’m not advocating for steroids at a young age, but SARMS are not without side effects either.

Depends on which ones. YK11 and S23 are the most suppressive. The others no where near as much. If you stack a bunch then yes will impact your test levels but recovery is much easier.

For instance when I use steroids by LH and FSH go to 0. On sarms they are lower but still in the lower end of the normal range. Test levels will be cut in half give or take.

Having said that they are far easier on your body and PCT is much softer. They will not give as dramatic a result as steroids but they dont give you anywhere near the sides.

A test base will just shut you down completely no matter how little you take. If you are going to shut yourself down fully might as well do a full steroid cycle IMO because a lot of the benefits or sarms are negated.

if you did a cycle of rad 140 + yk11 + lgd 4033 is it possible to gain almost no fat for 10 weeks? We are almost in summer and did not want to gain fat. If so, which surplus should make 300 or 500 calories? I have been doing repetitions between 5 to 8 with little volume but in a cycle it was better to have a more voluminous workout like the German routine, right?

if you did a cycle of rad 140 + yk11 + lgd 4033 is it possible to gain almost no fat for 10 weeks? We are almost in summer and did not want to gain fat. If so, which surplus should make 300 or 500 calories? I have been doing repetitions between 5 to 8 with little volume but in a cycle it was better to have a more voluminous workout like the German routine, right?

So there is no cookie cutter answer. Your diet and training will dictate how much fat you gain not the sarm/sarms used.

Also 300 - 500 calories of what? Like the macros matter as much as the caloric intake. High volume vs Low volume you can gain/loss as much weight/fat with either it again comes down to your diet first are foremost.

Back
Top Bottom