Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle for short dudes

Gmaya

Registered
I am 5 ft 4 in and I weigh 145 lb. I'm a short dude but I have a lot of stockiness to my physique. 2 years ago i only weighed 125 pounds but i have put on muscle since then lifting at least five or six times a week
I feel like I'm ready for steroids now that I'm in my late twenties I want to take things to another level and get big
someone at the gym mention deca-durabolin as a great one for this. how would you recommend I use it and stack it

you shouldnt use deca on a first cycle... im certainly not advising that to you... perhaps a second but not your first time using something... i would just go with test only or a nice sarms stack...

I am 5 ft 4 in and I weigh 145 lb. I'm a short dude but I have a lot of stockiness to my physique. 2 years ago i only weighed 125 pounds but i have put on muscle since then lifting at least five or six times a week
I feel like I'm ready for steroids now that I'm in my late twenties I want to take things to another level and get big
someone at the gym mention deca-durabolin as a great one for this. how would you recommend I use it and stack it

For short or tall guys cycles are the same. Sustanon and deca durabolin is the way to go.

Brother please subscribe to our podcast where we talk about this and many other subjects regarding steroid use:

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

someone at the gym mention deca-durabolin as a great one for this. how would you recommend I use it and stack it[/QUOTE]

Start by checking out our well written articles on it

I would consider using sarms on a first cycle as it is a much safer way to get started while still getting your body used to using ped's

Make sure youre ordering from our approved sources!

Back
Top Bottom