Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle for size gain

I plan to cycle till I get to the size I want, then do whatever it is that is needed to keep the majority of permanently and drug free. I'm 5'11, 24, 220lbs and about 26% bf. I know if I diet and focus on my training i'll make progress, but in the end I'm still going to cycle to hit the 230's lean. I hope to reach this goal by the time i'm 28..I don't plan to compete.

Any advice is suggested..in it to win it.

Get this number down first

I plan to cycle till I get to the size I want, then do whatever it is that is needed to keep the majority of permanently and drug free. I'm 5'11, 24, 220lbs and about 26% bf. I know if I diet and focus on my training i'll make progress, but in the end I'm still going to cycle to hit the 230's lean. I hope to reach this goal by the time i'm 28..I don't plan to compete.

I read one of your other thread "acne" and after reading that one I got the feeling that you are new to all of this?

Since it's your first cycle, don't set goals too high because you've no idea how your body responds yet.

I would recommend a test e cycle only, 400-500mg/week.
Split the injection to 2 times per week to keep your levels more steady.

And as stated above, you should lower your BF first.

Likely, once you do a cycle you’ll be unhappy working out drug free. If you do decide to juice 1 year easily to achieve your goal of 230 around 12 percent body fat. Natty, doubt you’ll ever make it to 220 “lean”. My suggestion would be to stay natty and reevaluate when you’re 30. Look into a program called starting strength and a diet called gomad. On that program you’ll be yoked and strong and when summer comes around you’ll be able to easily cut the fat thru diet and cardio.

You're only as big as the gear you're running at the time.

So in my opinion your mentality is wrong.
If you want to get bigger and stay bigger you basically need to stay on gear, blast/cruise for life.

If you run a cycle you will prob get bigger than do pct your hormones will be low and you'll get depressed stop going to the gym much and possibly be right back where you are low or even worse.

Just so it natty, or maybe sarms.

Dont take steroids unless you're ready to inject for life. Is the advice I give

I second the getting the bodyfat down first.

You arent going to look lean running an AAS and trying to gain 10 pounds while lose 10+% bodyfat. Its not possible.

You are 24 so id stay away from AAS right now. AsHarry mentioned sarms would be a great option. Cardarine and sr9009 are both non-hormonal and will not affect your natura; test production. Use those to boost endurance and get bodyfat down then evaluate AAS again at a later stage.

i agree with what was said above.

you are wanting to find a unicorn and think that using steroids once will get you there. that is wishful thinking. this is a non stop battle.

when you see someone at the gym who you want to look like, go and ask them how long they been lifting. it isn't going to be the answer you want to hear because i get asked that question all the time especially by the younger dudes. when i tell them i been lifting for 25 years and i only put clean food in my body, they put their head down and walk away. they want me to say it took me 3 months to look like this and i eat pizza and chikfilA

You are still a pretty young guy so what's the rush? If you are not even thinking of competing I would just wait for a couple of years and try to get as far as possible naturally.
Also you didn't mention how long have you been training so far?

your body fat is WAYYYY too high and your too young to be doing any of this... this will not end well if you follow through with this man... not at all...

Your body fat is too high and you're too young. Dial in your diet and training for now, and maybe add in some sarms.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom