Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle soon but i'm pretty overtrained need some advice!

bluestacks

my blast is getting pushed back further and further! i wanted to start the blast month ago. its just all stressing me out and annoying me this is happening. but anyway i need some help how many weeks should i take for my overtrained state to go!

two days ago i had the massage therapist, she told me that while massaging my muscles that i was overtraining, she also told me i need to rest, due to the soreness and stuff. so obviously stubborn me did not believe it, than a day after i decided to do some heavy deadlifts and felt weak.. so i went home after doing like 15 minutes at the gym because i figured i better go so i dont worsen things! which i already had, hands are still super trembly from yesterday worse than clen shakes maybe. my appetite is a bit surpressed to, with my mood it just feels like i'm on high doses of tren.. also didn't even feel the preworkout its very strong one which was odd.. only trained 2 times this week.but working all day in the hot sun getting 5 hours of sleep and bad insomnia. also shoulders are getting worse to and i'm not even training.

is there anything i can do to speed the process up? up the test, any peptides..... also how many weeks off? i was thinking 3-4 weeks or i start training January.

well in the past high testosterone like 500mgs i felt i recovered soo easy. like i play a big game of football and i can go to the gym day after and when i was off the test i well normal i just couldn't go the day after.

- - - Updated - - -

little update im not crazy overtrained. hands are probs trembling due to i was cutting bushes yesterday and killing my forearms. i wasnt to weak on the deadlifts.. probably 10kgs weaker

my blast is getting pushed back further and further! i wanted to start the blast month ago. its just all stressing me out and annoying me this is happening. but anyway i need some help how many weeks should i take for my overtrained state to go!

two days ago i had the massage therapist, she told me that while massaging my muscles that i was overtraining, she also told me i need to rest, due to the soreness and stuff. so obviously stubborn me did not believe it, than a day after i decided to do some heavy deadlifts and felt weak.. so i went home after doing like 15 minutes at the gym because i figured i better go so i dont worsen things! which i already had, hands are still super trembly from yesterday worse than clen shakes maybe. my appetite is a bit surpressed to, with my mood it just feels like i'm on high doses of tren.. also didn't even feel the preworkout its very strong one which was odd.. only trained 2 times this week.but working all day in the hot sun getting 5 hours of sleep and bad insomnia. also shoulders are getting worse to and i'm not even training.

is there anything i can do to speed the process up? up the test, any peptides..... also how many weeks off? i was thinking 3-4 weeks or i start training January.

well in the past high testosterone like 500mgs i felt i recovered soo easy. like i play a big game of football and i can go to the gym day after and when i was off the test i well normal i just couldn't go the day after.

- - - Updated - - -

little update im not crazy overtrained. hands are probs trembling due to i was cutting bushes yesterday and killing my forearms. i wasnt to weak on the deadlifts.. probably 10kgs weaker

also i did gain like 8kgs in 3 weeks ish from trt doses 125mgs test. i heard gaining mass to fast can overstress the body?

I'd just say make sure you are getting enough water and enough sleep. Two times a week in the gym doesn't seem like over training

Take a deload week once in a while, it won't do any harm. I have a shoulder problem so i do it more often that i would like to :mad:

massage therapists are not qualified to give you that sort of advice

she probably is used to massaging fat dudes with no muscle. you have to remember those of us who work out regularly and are muscular look and feel very different than 99% of the population

so how many days a week and how long do you generally train?

i usually do 3 days straight and a day off than 3 days again followed by 1-2 days off tha repeat. usually do like a push pull legs.

but i have been working past 3 weeks getting 5 hours sleep or less on weekdays. i either struggle to sleep waking up way to early like 2 hours before alarm or just i be stupid and stay up a little to late... only got 2-3 weeks left of work, than i can absolutely destroy and focus on the gym and get some quality sleep! but lately i have been doing 3x push pull legs a week as i don't want to over do anything.. anyway at the moment i'am just cruising in training well i was but still was hitting prs haha, due to the fact i have my testosterone back. but anyway i have been through a crazy amount of stress past months.

I'd just say make sure you are getting enough water and enough sleep. Two times a week in the gym doesn't seem like over training

i'am drinking like 5L a day or more. but its been crazy hot. i have not been getting enough sleep i need way way more. yes it doesnt seem like at all, but it wouldn't surprise me as i went through a crazy amount of stress well some panic attacks for months obviously not now the stressful thing is gone happily and sadly. as soon as that stress went i was able to train more.. getting stressed out takes a freaking lot out yah well me... but anyway i will take a week off the gym than take it easy for the following two weeks. might up the test very high for one week, anyway cycle is soon i dont want to go to hard and drain myself before the blast///

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

she probably is used to massaging fat dudes with no muscle. you have to remember those of us who work out regularly and are muscular look and feel very different than 99% of the population
you are absolutely right haha. i didnt believe her at all and i dont know if i still do anyway. as it made no sense and she is old so she is probably outdated in a lot of.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

you are absolutely right haha. i didnt believe her at all and i dont know if i still do anyway. as it made no sense and she is old so she is probably outdated in a lot of.

Brother 1 week of deload or full rest wont hurt.There is better approach for me personally instead of deloading just skip 1 muscle group for a week.Next session skip another and so until you rotate all.By doing this i am able to save my rest week for family vacation 1-2 max per year just for the CNS recovery.Hope you get what i try to say i know my english is bad lol

Brother 1 week of deload or full rest wont hurt.There is better approach for me personally instead of deloading just skip 1 muscle group for a week.Next session skip another and so until you rotate all.By doing this i am able to save my rest week for family vacation 1-2 max per year just for the CNS recovery.Hope you get what i try to say i know my english is bad lol
I get everything you said man 😂 your English is absolutely fine.. I’ll do one week than I will just take it easy till blast.i alwyas say I will take it easy but I never do 😂, but My shoulders are super stiff and worse but I can train through it no problems as know how to work around it, but I want to keep working out so I don’t lose anything and maintain strength for my blast. But your method sounds great something I could do. But I’m not doing anything serious at the moment as I’m getting 5 hours sleep on week days. Anyway man I’ll see what happens with time. Appreciate your help and response and everyone else’s help to!

How in the FUCK would some massage therapist k ow if you are over trained. That is completely absurd bro. From the training schedule you described, it doesn’t sound like over training to me. You aren’t getting much sleep though. I would recommend more sleep and proper diet to accompany your normal training schedule

How in the FUCK would some massage therapist k ow if you are over trained. That is completely absurd bro. From the training schedule you described, it doesn’t sound like over training to me. You aren’t getting much sleep though. I would recommend more sleep and proper diet to accompany your normal training schedule
I know man you are absolutely right! But I’m going to take a week off anyway. I did try to go to sleep at 10pm still struggled to sleep waking up multiple times. Which I get up at 6

Back
Top Bottom