Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cycle support findings!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Cycle support findings!

Hey guys, just wanted to post a little info on the cycle supports I'm currently using.

Obviously, if you have the extra cash, everyone raves about N2Guard. So I'm not trying to bash that product or sell another product. I'm in no way affiliated with anyone. But I like to explore other options where I can. Although cutting corners is never acceptable........... tisk tisk.

I'm on week 4 since adding orals into my cycle and I have had ZERO side effects. No back bumps, no pain anywhere, no blood pressure changes, and most impressive part of it all - CRYSTAL CLEAR URINE. I'm taking 2 caps of Oxandrovar and will be bumping up the dose for the last 2 weeks. I have a log going if you want to check that out as well!

My stack:
    AI Cycle support - 2 scoops ED
    Liv.52 DS - 3 caps ED
    Men's One-a-Day - 2 caps ED
    OPTIONAL --- Vitamin b6 - 400mg ED (mainly for the Trenavar)

AI cycle support cost me $15 shipped. I bought 2 so that'll last 6-8 weeks depending on my dose for $30 to my door. Liv.52 was $10 for 3-months-worth. One-a-day is like $8 from local super market. And b6 I got for like $6 for 3-months-worth.
    $54 for 2-3 months of cycle support seems like a hell of a deal to me. And the best part is - it has been working flawlessly.

Just wanted to share this with you guys. People tend to overlook certain options to go with more mainstream products.

I know I'm still somewhat of a noob around here and I'm trying to contribute and share as much as I can!

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    good info i heard that liv52 is the way to go

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by badnews168 View Post
    good info i heard that liv52 is the way to go
    It is really cheap too. you can get it on ebay for like $5.99 a bottle with free shipping. Less if you buy multiple bottles.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Himalaya-Her...E:L:OU:US:1120

Senior Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah I remember that AI cycle support, at least it has Decent Amounts of it's Ingredients.
    Liv-52 DS - Been taking that longer than some of you Guys have been around (1982)

1 Question - Men's 1 a Day - who makes them - hope it's not Bayer, they are Really Underdosed.
    Also, the Minerals are not Chelated (bound to an amino acid), which means they can only be Absorbed in your Stomach, one Ion at a time.
    Problem is, they don't stay there long enough to Accomplish this.

Chelated Minerals get Absorbed in your Intestine, like Proteins, so you get all of them............................ JP
    P.S.
    That's the only Problem I see, the rest is Good.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Mens 1 a day usually sucks...i have found getting a whole foods vitamin is much better. Bit more in price, $20 for 30days or so...but really your health and well being is PRICELESS

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Interesting points. I didn't know that about the vitamins. Maybe I'll explore some other options for a multi.
    Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I watch this movie the other day, an older movie/documentary and maybe some of you have also, can't remember the name but ill look for it again on netflix. What was most interesting to learn about the term..."PROPRIETARY BLEND" a loop hole for companies to pass there products and the FDA.

COPY AND PAST

A “proprietary blend” on a dietary supplement’s Supplement Facts panel is a list of ingredients that are part of a product formula specific to a particular manufacturer. FDA requires manufacturers to list all of the ingredients in a product on its label, along with the amount of each (in terms of weight), unless the ingredients are part of a proprietary blend—then the specific amount of each individual ingredient in the blend does not have to be listed, only the total. So it is important to be aware that the exact amount of each ingredient in a proprietary blend (or blend or delivery system) is unknown. This is especially important when a proprietary blend contains stimulant or stimulant-like ingredients, such as caffeine, synephrine, or yohimbine. In fact, the only way to know what is in any particular dietary supplement product is through laboratory testing, which is why it is important to look for third-party certification.

Basically taking $10 bottle and selling it for $80. and each pills has like bakeing powder i think he said, witch is the proprietary blend and don't have to list it. smart fucks

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by steveff View Post
    Hey guys, just wanted to post a little info on the cycle supports I'm currently using.

Obviously, if you have the extra cash, everyone raves about N2Guard. So I'm not trying to bash that product or sell another product. I'm in no way affiliated with anyone. But I like to explore other options where I can. Although cutting corners is never acceptable........... tisk tisk.

I'm on week 4 since adding orals into my cycle and I have had ZERO side effects. No back bumps, no pain anywhere, no blood pressure changes, and most impressive part of it all - CRYSTAL CLEAR URINE. I'm taking 2 caps of Oxandrovar and will be bumping up the dose for the last 2 weeks. I have a log going if you want to check that out as well!

My stack:
    AI Cycle support - 2 scoops ED
    Liv.52 DS - 3 caps ED
    Men's One-a-Day - 2 caps ED
    OPTIONAL --- Vitamin b6 - 400mg ED (mainly for the Trenavar)

AI cycle support cost me $15 shipped. I bought 2 so that'll last 6-8 weeks depending on my dose for $30 to my door. Liv.52 was $10 for 3-months-worth. One-a-day is like $8 from local super market. And b6 I got for like $6 for 3-months-worth.
    $54 for 2-3 months of cycle support seems like a hell of a deal to me. And the best part is - it has been working flawlessly.

Just wanted to share this with you guys. People tend to overlook certain options to go with more mainstream products.

I know I'm still somewhat of a noob around here and I'm trying to contribute and share as much as I can!
    Where can I get liv52?

Sent from my iPhone using bacgzynrtb MGM

Advanced Cyborg Brother M_T pockets's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You can get liv52 DS on Amazon

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews