Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Support Supps

bigjohn88

I'm getting ready to start my first cycle, I'm doing a cycle of test e and was wanting to get the input of seasoned individuals when it comes to cycle support supplements. Right now i am taking protein, fish oil and a multi vitamin, i was more interested in what i should take along the lines of an organ shield and a cholesterol control.

I'm getting ready to start my first cycle, I'm doing a cycle of test e and was wanting to get the input of seasoned individuals when it comes to cycle support supplements. Right now i am taking protein, fish oil and a multi vitamin, i was more interested in what i should take along the lines of an organ shield and a cholesterol control.

N2Guard is an all-in-one support supplement that has a lot of things in it to help on cycle issues. It also doubles as a Multivitamin so youre good there too :)

i was also looking at taking HCG during and after my cycle, along with peptides. I know HCG would benefit me in keeping my natural levels in check, but not really sure if peptides are a necessity.

N2guard would be a good product to add along with hcgenerate. You'll need some estrogen control on cycle and a good post cycle therapy.

do NOT use HCG post cycle. Hazcat brings up a good point. HCGenerate is a legal alternative to using injectible hcg because it uses fadogia agrestis, which is an herb that stimulates the leydig cells. They are the little guys responsible for keeping your LH working. In short, they stimulate your own natural test production, while HCG actually mimicks it, further suppressing it. I had the convo with you last night, HCG is good for long cycles, but if you run a simple test e cycle IMO you will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom