Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Cycle test e with dbol

Cycle Test E 625mg/week, 40mg dbol ED.
    Aromasin 10mg twice a day

Yesterday I happened to touch my right nipple and it had an odd oily sweaty smell to it, nothing on my left nipple, didn't think much of it. Today same smell, but noticed that there was a very tiny amount of white discharge when pressed.

My nipples aren't sore, itchy, puffy, or painful to the touch. I don't feel any balls or lumps. Only thing I feel is maybe a tubular kind of thing behind right nipple. My chest doesn't visually look any different

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by albertkraus View Post
    Cycle Test E 625mg/week, 40mg dbol ED.
    Aromasin 10mg twice a day

Yesterday I happened to touch my right nipple and it had an odd oily sweaty smell to it, nothing on my left nipple, didn't think much of it. Today same smell, but noticed that there was a very tiny amount of white discharge when pressed.

My nipples aren't sore, itchy, puffy, or painful to the touch. I don't feel any balls or lumps. Only thing I feel is maybe a tubular kind of thing behind right nipple. My chest doesn't visually look any different

you dont need test over 500 nor dbol over 40 bro... get bloodwork done so we can see if there is actually any issue there..

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Is that aromasin twice a day?

Sounds like prolactin issues but as Dylan said get bloodwork done.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    stacking test and dbol is an estrogen disaster
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Nismo99's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    All of these nippled sensitivity symptoms are early signs of gyno. Some people are very sensitive to estrojen issues and my guess would be that yours is way too high. Impossible to confirm without blood work. But if you are into self-experimentation I would immediately switch to Aromasin since it works a lot better than Adex for many people. 12.5mg EOD. And you are running two very highly aromatizing compounds...I'd drop that Dbol right away and reduce the test to max of 400-500mg weekly.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You need to get bloodwork done to see what is going on. Drop the dbol, and lower the test dose to like 400 for now. You're take 10mg of aromasin twice a day, or did you mean every other day?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo99 View Post
    All of these nippled sensitivity symptoms are early signs of gyno. Some people are very sensitive to estrojen issues and my guess would be that yours is way too high. Impossible to confirm without blood work. But if you are into self-experimentation I would immediately switch to Aromasin since it works a lot better than Adex for many people. 12.5mg EOD. And you are running two very highly aromatizing compounds...I'd drop that Dbol right away and reduce the test to max of 400-500mg weekly.
    I think he said hes running 10mg of aromasin twice a day which is a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck posted before I finished....and I think his aromasin could be bunk or hes just very estrogen sensitive which is why bloods are needed.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Nismo99's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    I think he said hes running 10mg of aromasin twice a day which is a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck posted before I finished....and I think his aromasin could be bunk or hes just very estrogen sensitive which is why bloods are needed.
    I missed that..my bad. And holy crap if he's running 20 mg a day of Aromasin, then I agree...something is wrong with that Aromasin. That's enough to crash anyone's estrogen if was legit.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo99 View Post
    I missed that..my bad. And holy crap if he's running 20 mg a day of Aromasin, then I agree...something is wrong with that Aromasin. That's enough to crash anyone's estrogen if was legit.
    Yea that's my guess I cant imagine he is so estrogen sensitive that 20mg of legit aromasin every day cant control 625mg/week of test and 40mg/day of Dbol which even though thats a lot of aromatizing compounds still 20mg a day seems like overkill.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Could be fake gear. Go get a blood test.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast