Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle test/tren/deca and dose boost

b0bertuv

Registered
hey does anyone ever increase their steroid dosages mid way through a cycle to give it more of a kick or am i wasting my time doing that? example I am on test Cyp, Tren and deca and halfway through a cycle running them at 400/250/400. I want to increase dosages to 600/400/600 as my gains have really slowed down.

I do not recommend changing things mid-cycle. Stick to your plan since your doses are already high enough. You will end up just upping and upping every time to the point that it will really negatively effect your health.

So the PROS that dont do cycles and stay on all year round will not improve?????
Of course you have always solution to keep growing, always beggin with low dosages and any time you fell dont improve, increase dosages slowly or put another compound IN. Thats why i always recommend beggin with only test to see how body reacts and after some time put another coumpond. That way you can see what each compound are giving you.

Back
Top Bottom