Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On Cycle, Tests result -> "insufficient sample for testing", Progesterone 1.3 High

Gridlock

Registered
On Cycle, Tests result -> "insufficient sample for testing", Progesterone 1.3 High

hi all,

I have few questions, hoping someone with similar experience can chime in.

I am on cycle, did a blood test to check on hormones, vitamins and fat, etc. flagged results were:

- Testosterone, "insufficient sample for testing"
- Progesterone, 1.3 (normal level <0.7nmol/L) (even though dr. didn't ask for this hormone)
- Low vitamin D
- everything else if OK.

- I am on T400 cycle, for the past 5 months, 1.5ml x 2/week, sometimes 2 ml/week.
- on AI/Aromasin 3 x 25 mg/week, broken into halves, taken every other day.
- while on cycle, I take natural test booster supplements from GNC and the like type of stores, i.e P6 Testosterone booster, Unleashed, always on something, etc, I cycle through these products)
- good multi-vitamin with herbs just for me.
- BCAA and/or 12 essential amino acids.
- very good diet

I am 5.9, 200 lbs with 12% Body fat percentage.
in great shape, working on few inches of fat off my waist, so I cycle between Yohimbine/Caffeine and ephedrine/caffeine stacks

my questions;
- is it normal for testosterone blood test to show "insufficient sample for testing" while on cycle? if levels of tests are beyond the range, would this reading/result "insufficient sample for testing" be normal?
-would high Progesterone be indicative of high precursor Testosterone or estrogen? I have seen both during my good search.
- is it normal for Progesterone to be high when on cycle?
-if I continue the cycle, would next blood Tests check be the same?

Thank you in Advance

let me ask you this first, what is the purpose of you running bloodwork while on cycle? you want to get them done BEFORE.. not wait till you are on.

next you didn't get any useful information from this blood work obviously, this is why i encourage everyone to get their own blood work via the link in my signature.. going through a doctor is a waste of your time and $$$

I usually do blood work post cycle and recovery, results are usually within acceptable range when given enough time and proper PCT.

The reason I did the blood test during cycle because my libido is down and I am not in great mood as I used to get when I first went on T400 cycle, also recovery time is not as good as it used to be. I wanted to make sure that my T400 Tests are working I guess and eliminate placebo effect if the stuff is not the best or even working.

ignoring dr. effort and waste of $$$, any opinions on the questions I asked?

thank you,

I usually do blood work post cycle and recovery, results are usually within acceptable range when given enough time and proper PCT.

The reason I did the blood test during cycle because my libido is down and I am not in great mood as I used to get when I first went on T400 cycle, also recovery time is not as good as it used to be. I wanted to make sure that my T400 Tests are working I guess and eliminate placebo effect if the stuff is not the best or even working.

ignoring dr. effort and waste of $$$, any opinions on the questions I asked?

thank you,

no because i need to see all your numbers, not just a few

if you want me to guess your estrogen levels are likely high but without that number i can't tell you a thing.. click the bloodwork link in my signature and get your entire bloodwork panel done properly, then post it on that thread and i will analyze it for you, or you can hit me up for a consult and we can go over everything 1 on 1

Back
Top Bottom