Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle and then Cruise

JayDRce

Registered
I wanted to see what you guys thought about my plan to cycle and then go to a cruise
I’m 28 years old
5’9’’
172 pounds
my cycle would be 350 mg a week of testosterone or sustanon. I'm also going to be running Trenbolone 300 mg a week. This will be 12 weeks total
Then i am going to drop my dosages to 100mgs of each for a cruise for 3 months before planning my next cycle. Thoughts?

I am quite surprised you would ever even consider cruising with trenbolone but I would absolutely not advise such a thing

I wanted to see what you guys thought about my plan to cycle and then go to a cruise
I’m 28 years old
5’9’’
172 pounds
my cycle would be 350 mg a week of testosterone or sustanon. I'm also going to be running Trenbolone 300 mg a week. This will be 12 weeks total
Then i am going to drop my dosages to 100mgs of each for a cruise for 3 months before planning my next cycle. Thoughts?

Don't cruise with trenbolone, only cruise with testosterone, tren not good for that.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

You got some good info from the bros here

Brother, please listen to our podcast where we discuss this and many other topics of interest to a bodybuilder taking steroids.

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Back
Top Bottom