Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cycle/TRT Help

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Chemically Enhanced's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JeromeLMD View Post
    My natural test level right now is 230ng/dL.. Normally it should be at close to 700. So im very low on testosterone so thats why it is such a "high" dose.
    You don't know what you're talking about, 250 isn't a TRT dose. And in case you're not bluffing and it's really your doctor said that, then he's an idiot and should be stripped of his license. Your natural level becomes irrelevant once you go on TRT. So as I said, you don't know what you're talking about.
    You've not maxed out your natural testosterone production yet. What you need to do it clean up your diet, lose your bad habits like smoking and drinking (just an assumption) and get active. You do not need testosterone injections and nobody will help you with what you asked for.

Sent from an alien spaceship using Tapatalk

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JeromeLMD View Post
    Yes sir, He said that It is possible to restore it at a young age. But even if that shouldnt work i can still come back to trt.
    Assuming that to be true - that a young man's body can restore its ability to produce test', how does he know that your body has ever produced more than the low amount that you related to me privately? I'm not necessarily questioning his course of action, rather his reasoning.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    I understand your concerns, gashred and Chemically Enhanced, but Jerome I can assure you that Jerome is posting in earnest.
    Apologies if I called you a troll for no reason, but still, nothing of what you said makes any sense.

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemically Enhanced View Post
    You don't know what you're talking about, 250 isn't a TRT dose. And in case you're not bluffing and it's really your doctor said that, then he's an idiot and should be stripped of his license. Your natural level becomes irrelevant once you go on TRT. So as I said, you don't know what you're talking about.
    You've not maxed out your natural testosterone production yet. What you need to do it clean up your diet, lose your bad habits like smoking and drinking (just an assumption) and get active. You do not need testosterone injections and nobody will help you with what you asked for.

Have you ever heard that a young man's body is able to recoup its ability to produce naturally-occuring test' after having lost said ability, Chemically Enhanced.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

I corrected myself because it is 200mgs per week. And my test would never be normal considering the amount where it is now.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you ever heard that a young man's body is able to recoup its ability to produce naturally-occuring test' after having lost said ability, Chemically Enhanced.
    I havent heard of it either im just telling you what my doc said ^^

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Apologies if I called you a troll for no reason, but still, nothing of what you said makes any sense.

That's true. But it is of no fault of his own. Jerome is simply relaying what he was told by his physician.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I guess it's possible if the decline was caused by some illness, but we don't know whether his production has declined or it simply never went above current levels.
    Regardless putting him on TRT or a cycle of test isn't going to make him produce more naturally, quite the opposite.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother gashred777's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    That's true. But it is of no fault of his own. Jerome is simply relaying what he was told by his physician.
    Eddie - this is the same young man that wanted to do a cycle 2 days ago because he is a junior bodybuilder. You advised against it (like many of us did). You do not find this odd that the story has completely changed now in hopes of different advice. Come on man.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    A cursory interent search using the words "can a young man's body irecoup its ability to produce naturally-occuring test' after having lost said ability," produced nothing that would serve to substantiate Jerome's physician's assertion. Perhaps stevesmi and/or muskate will know. They should be around shortly.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I guess it's possible if the decline was caused by some illness, but we don't know whether his production has declined or it simply never went above current levels.
    Regardless putting him on TRT or a cycle of test isn't going to make him produce more naturally, quite the opposite.

I know that I probably will never be on normal testosterone levels but I would give anything a try to even just have tryed you know?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gashred777 View Post
    Eddie - this is the same young man that wanted to do a cycle 2 days ago because he is a junior bodybuilder. You advised against it (like many of us did). You do not find this odd that the story has completely changed now in hopes of different advice. Come on man.....

Sorry that it has come this way? I mean what should I do hm?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gashred777 View Post

And even If I really wanna start a cycle and not have low test then I would just do it. So whats the point?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast