Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle/TRT Help

I know that I probably will never be on normal testosterone levels but I would give anything a try to even just have tryed you know?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry that it has come this way? I mean what should I do hm?

I think that you will try it in one way or the other, Jerome. It's simply a matter of verifying whether or not it actually is possible for you to regain or even to first establish your ability to produce sufficient levels of natural test'. Your physician said so and he is an endocrinologist. And just because I didn't find reference to it during my three-minute internet search, doesn't mean that he's wrong. But I dunno, bro. I've just never heard that before. So, at this point, I'm pretty much lost for answers.

I think that you will try it in one way or the other, Jerome. It's simply a matter of verifying whether or not it actually is possible for you to regain or even to first establish your ability to produce sufficient levels of natural test'. Your physician said so and he is an endocrinologist. And just because I didn't find reference to it during my three-minute internet search, doesn't mean that he's wrong. But I dunno, bro. I've just never heard that before. So, at this point, I'm pretty much lost for answers.

I dont know more either thats the point. Thats why I Asked the question ^^

Eddie - this is the same young man that wanted to do a cycle 2 days ago because he is a junior bodybuilder. You advised against it (like many of us did). You do not find this odd that the story has completely changed now in hopes of different advice. Come on man.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are correct, so he is a bodybuilder and won 5 awards with his bulk of a body which he was able to build on extremely low test levels... Riiiight...
So straight forward tactic didn't work and now you're trying to come up with a baloney excuse.
e8a362276ec44fc96ff3f389bcf7ba8b.jpg

Sent from an alien spaceship using Tapatalk

You wouldn't want to believe the amount of time I spent on him going back and forth with PMs. I wish I had seen that post before.
What a goddamn sap I am.

- - - Updated - - -

Yours truly
Dumb Fuck

Hello There,
My Name is Jerome and I am 18 years old.

So I´ve been having problems with my testosterone levels due to Family "genetics". My Dad has low test and so I do aswell.. Well..^^

Now to the thing. The Doctor is perscribing me 250mg/per week of test enanthate. He said that it is possible to get my normal testosterone back up to normal since im still very young. So he advised me a "cycle". He had another word for it but i dont know anymore ^^. So meaning 250mg/per week of test e and 250iu´s of HCG
twice a week. And then after 12-15weeks (depending on blood work) start a PCT with clomid.

Does that sound good to you experienced consumers? Or is anything missing/would you add anything for generell health?

Thanks!
JeromeLMD

No Jerome. There's no 'doctor' and you're not gonna get us to ok your cycle. Next

you should not even worry about wehre your T levels are at 18 years old unless you have some sort of medical issue like tumor or accident effecting the testes

the myth that test levels are sky high at 18 is just that.. a myth.. hormones CHANGE in your late teens.. but they truly peak in your early to mid 20's..

Threads like this that discredit people who truly seek advice for things like try and actually are telling the truth...

Might as well make a fake profile, lie about your age and poof, get the glorified approval you're trying so hard to get

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

250mg/week of testosterone is a VERY generous TRT dosage. I really can't see any doctor prescribing you that high of a dosage right off the bat. Especially when you're only 18.

You're 18 years old. You have your whole life ahead of you. This isn't worth potentially harming your long term health over. I would ask for a referral to see an endocrinologist and get a second opinion

The real question is "how do you feel?" Instead of prescribing based on a number, lets see if you are experiencing any low T symptoms.

You've been away for a while, Masonic, so I'll take the liberty of bringing you up to speed. This thread's OP - Jerome - is not under the care of a physcian for low-t. He's an 18-year-old bodybuilder who has been attempting to milk us for information relative to his desire to begin using AAS.
So there you are.

You've been away for a while, Masonic, so I'll take the liberty of bringing you up to speed. This thread's OP - Jerome - is not under the care of a physcian for low-t. He's an 18-year-old bodybuilder who has been attempting to milk us for information relative to his desire to begin using AAS.
So there you are.
Thank you my friend.

Back
Top Bottom