Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Cycle/TRT Help

  1. #1
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    20
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Cycle/TRT Help

    Hello There,
    My Name is Jerome and I am 18 years old.

    So Ive been having problems with my testosterone levels due to Family "genetics". My Dad has low test and so I do aswell.. Well..^^

    Now to the thing. The Doctor is perscribing me 250mg/per week of test enanthate. He said that it is possible to get my normal testosterone back up to normal since im still very young. So he advised me a "cycle". He had another word for it but i dont know anymore ^^. So meaning 250mg/per week of test e and 250ius of HCG
    twice a week. And then after 12-15weeks (depending on blood work) start a PCT with clomid.

    Does that sound good to you experienced consumers? Or is anything missing/would you add anything for generell health?

    Thanks!
    JeromeLMD

  2. #2
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother gashred777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    1,548
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Didnt you just go back and for the with Eddie literally 2 days ago????? Either you are stupid, or you are another fucking troll.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother Chemically Enhanced's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    1,125
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah I'd like to add something: your doctor is an idiot and you're a troll.

    Sent from an alien spaceship using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    20
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gashred777 View Post
    Didnt you just go back and for the with Eddie literally 2 days ago????? Either you are stupid, or you are another fucking troll.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wow. Chill haha. I did Chat with Eddie but my Blood Work came back since I was noticing signs of low t. And that just Came back.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemically Enhanced View Post
    Yeah I'd like to add something: your doctor is an idiot and you're a troll.

    Sent from an alien spaceship using Tapatalk
    Ah Okay Cool. Thanks for the very smart comment

  5. #5
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother Chemically Enhanced's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    1,125
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yes very smart, a lot smarter than your comment.
    No doc will put you on 250mg of test twice a week. Even once a week isn't a TRT dose. Nice try though coming up with this doctors story.

    Sent from an alien spaceship using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    20
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemically Enhanced View Post
    Yes very smart, a lot smarter than your comment.
    No doc will put you on 250mg of test twice a week. Even once a week isn't a TRT dose. Nice try though coming up with this doctors story.

    Sent from an alien spaceship using Tapatalk
    Can you read? I said 250 per week and not twice -.-. Also my test levels came back at 230ng/dL, which is very low.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by JeromeLMD View Post
    Can you read? I said 250 per week and not twice -.-. Also my test levels came back at 230ng/dL, which is very low.
    But yes I correct myself it is 200mg/per week. Not 250.

  7. #7
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother Chemically Enhanced's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    1,125
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JeromeLMD View Post
    So meaning 250mg/per week of test e and 250ius of HCG twice a week.
    I read it as twice a week of both test and HCG, but in case you were not clear typing this, I said "even once a week is not a TRT dose".
    Regardless nobody here will advice you on anything steroid related, you're 18 ffs, you haven't even maxed out your natural T level yet.

    Sent from an alien spaceship using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    20
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemically Enhanced View Post
    I read it as twice a week of both test and HCG, but in case you were not clear typing this, I said "even once a week is not a TRT dose".
    Regardless nobody here will advice you on anything steroid related, you're 18 ffs, you haven't even maxed out your natural T level yet.

    Sent from an alien spaceship using Tapatalk
    My natural test level right now is 230ng/dL.. Normally it should be at close to 700. So im very low on testosterone so thats why it is such a "high" dose.

  9. #9
    Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    NoHo
    Posts
    9,926
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemically Enhanced View Post
    Yeah I'd like to add something: your doctor is an idiot and you're a troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by gashred777 View Post
    Didnt you just go back and for the with Eddie literally 2 days ago????? Either you are stupid, or you are another fucking troll.
    I understand your concerns, gashred and Chemically Enhanced, but Jerome I can assure you that Jerome is posting in earnest.

    Jerome, why has your physician proposed that you cycle rather than running TRT in perpetuity? Is he thinking that the synthetic test' and the HCG are going to restore your body's ability to produce test'?

  10. #10
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    20
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    I understand your concerns, gashred and Chemically Enhanced, but Jerome I can assure you that Jerome is posting in earnest.

    Jerome, why has your physician proposed that you cycle rather than running TRT in perpetuity? Is he thinking that the synthetic test' and the HCG are going to restore your body's ability to produce test'?
    Yes sir, He said that It is possible to restore it at a young age. But even if that shouldnt work i can still come back to trt.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •