Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle to TRT/SARMS

s.gentz

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
BodyBuilder
As a preface to past aas experience i've done a couple test/dbol cycles in the past with great results.

Just finishing last couple weeks of 500 test and 250 deca. Cycle was 16 weeks. All went well, made some nice fairly lean gains which was the goal. Blood work good throughout. No deca sides. Original plan was to pct off after 16 weeks using the pct schedule laid out in the stickys. Already have everything on hand. My test was on the very low end of normal before the cycle (doc hesitant to look into TRT because still in range) so I may instead of dropping off totally, just drop the deca and go to 175+/- a week of test and tune it in with blood work and feeling. Couple questions going forward.

1-Since i'm not coming off totally i shouldn't need pct but want to drop a few % BF. If bloods continue to be good at next test could I add in some SARMS for cutting purposes? If so what would the stack/dosage suggestion be? How long after current cycle is complete to start? I have 2 bottles of HCGenerate. Should I use it anywhere either ending this cycle or in conjunction with the SARMS? Never used the product before so not 100% sure of all it's potential.
I've used MK2866 and RAD140 in the past with good results but I feel that's more of a bulking stack?

2-If my self prescribed TRT test goes well, what is the best route to go the legal route? Come off everything completely for a time and let test drop to below normal? Is an endo better to speak with than my primary?

3-After dropping the test to much lower level is estrogen anything to worry about? I haven't been taking any AI during the cycle and haven't had any symptoms.

Thanks in advance.

There's a bit of confusion between needing an ai and having low levels of test and then going onto a self prescribed TRT. Plus you're only at the lower end so you're thinking of ''TRT'' more for the feels

So wait you didn’t need any AI running 500mg/week test and your estrogen was in healthy range?

As for coming off completely it’s up to you. My test levels are in the 375ish range naturally and I still pct. Free test though is in the middle of the healthy range. I feel pretty good about to hit 40 years old so it really comes down to how do you feel at your normal levels? If you feel like crap then I would say you could pct and then get levels tested again. If a primary and endocrinologist won’t prescribe trt you can go to a trt clinic as a last resort just don’t fall into their bullshit of pushing products. Depending on how your body metabolizes test a dose between 100mg-150mg/week should be sufficient to get you into the healthy range.

You do not want to have to use an AI on trt. Also you don’t need hcg unless trying to have a kid. From there once you have your trt script you can do a lot of things.

You could stack an oral or another I injectable from time to time or even better run a sarms stack.

Lot of options but I’d try to get a script if you can.

Thanks for the responses. Well obviously test and estro levels are elevated currently as still on but doc knows what Im doing(doesnt agree with it) and is ok where bloodwork is so far.
The reason im thinking self prescribe to start is so i can see how i feel once test levels are mid to upper range. Before this cycle and for the last couple years I’ve felt like crap all the time but since levels were still in range the doc would not do anything.
Was planning on another cycle late this year so was thinking drop back to trt levels in the interim to see if it helps me before pushing the issue again with the primary.
Im 42 currently and once i hit 39 or so i could def tell the difference in how i felt day to day.
As far as the stopping the cycle and dropping to lower levels if test, ive never done this before. Always did pct then took a brake so im asking for advice on how to do this and what i can do to drop the little bit if body fat im putting on during the cycle. Just diet or if bloods stay good can i start on sarms to cut?
Sorry for the novel.

As a preface to past aas experience i've done a couple test/dbol cycles in the past with great results.

Just finishing last couple weeks of 500 test and 250 deca. Cycle was 16 weeks. All went well, made some nice fairly lean gains which was the goal. Blood work good throughout. No deca sides. Original plan was to pct off after 16 weeks using the pct schedule laid out in the stickys. Already have everything on hand. My test was on the very low end of normal before the cycle (doc hesitant to look into TRT because still in range) so I may instead of dropping off totally, just drop the deca and go to 175+/- a week of test and tune it in with blood work and feeling. Couple questions going forward.

1-Since i'm not coming off totally i shouldn't need pct but want to drop a few % BF. If bloods continue to be good at next test could I add in some SARMS for cutting purposes? If so what would the stack/dosage suggestion be? How long after current cycle is complete to start? I have 2 bottles of HCGenerate. Should I use it anywhere either ending this cycle or in conjunction with the SARMS? Never used the product before so not 100% sure of all it's potential.
I've used MK2866 and RAD140 in the past with good results but I feel that's more of a bulking stack?

2-If my self prescribed TRT test goes well, what is the best route to go the legal route? Come off everything completely for a time and let test drop to below normal? Is an endo better to speak with than my primary?

3-After dropping the test to much lower level is estrogen anything to worry about? I haven't been taking any AI during the cycle and haven't had any symptoms.

Thanks in advance.

you definitely can run a sarms cutting stack on trt... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

here is the layout for trt...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

I have all of the pct supplies from the sticky. Would it make sense to run any of it aside from the gw?

- - - Updated - - -

None I can think of at the moment. Finally got some time to listen to a couple podcasts. Good stuff!! Great info. So glad I found this site. There is a lot of crummy info out there.

I have all of the pct supplies from the sticky. Would it make sense to run any of it aside from the gw?

- - - Updated - - -

None I can think of at the moment. Finally got some time to listen to a couple podcasts. Good stuff!! Great info. So glad I found this site. There is a lot of crummy info out there.

The podcast is certainly worth the time to listen, I can say without a doubt Sr9009 and GW501516 are my absolute favorite for cutting, the level and speed at which it transforms the ability to push the limits of what the body can handle is like a cheat code as I call it.

https://sarms.forsale. 100% has you covered, personally I only run sarms from them as they are legtiment and proven.

If you do decide to self-prescribe TRT my advice is to pin as reequently as possible. At minimum twice per week. Your body produces testosterone every day so if you are trying to replace what your body does than you see the point. You will not have any estrogen issues if your test dose gets you in the high normal range and you are pinning frequently. I would start with 100mg per week and see where that gets you. Do not start too high.

If you do decide to self-prescribe TRT my advice is to pin as reequently as possible. At minimum twice per week. Your body produces testosterone every day so if you are trying to replace what your body does than you see the point. You will not have any estrogen issues if your test dose gets you in the high normal range and you are pinning frequently. I would start with 100mg per week and see where that gets you. Do not start too high.

Got it. Thanks!

Thanks for the responses. Well obviously test and estro levels are elevated currently as still on but doc knows what Im doing(doesnt agree with it) and is ok where bloodwork is so far.
The reason im thinking self prescribe to start is so i can see how i feel once test levels are mid to upper range. Before this cycle and for the last couple years I’ve felt like crap all the time but since levels were still in range the doc would not do anything.
Was planning on another cycle late this year so was thinking drop back to trt levels in the interim to see if it helps me before pushing the issue again with the primary.
Im 42 currently and once i hit 39 or so i could def tell the difference in how i felt day to day.
As far as the stopping the cycle and dropping to lower levels if test, ive never done this before. Always did pct then took a brake so im asking for advice on how to do this and what i can do to drop the little bit if body fat im putting on during the cycle. Just diet or if bloods stay good can i start on sarms to cut?
Sorry for the novel.

Yea so if you are not going to PCT and just start your own TRT I would start lower than 175mg. Id do in the 100mg/150mg a week range to start. You can run the cardarine and other sarms if you want. Cardarine is not suppressive along with sr9009 and mk677 but again if you are going to the self prescribed TRT route then its really irrelevant you can run any of them for 12 weeks then take a break.

If you doc can run bloods then fine otherwise id run my own through privatemd or I use personalabs. Get one of the full packages or if at minimum get free and total test and estrogen if you just want to see where you are from a dosing perspective.

Im still curious to see though your estrogen levels. The last time I ran 500mg/week test I had to run 12.5mg EOD of aromasin just to keep my estrogen at the high end of the normal range.

Yea so if you are not going to PCT and just start your own TRT I would start lower than 175mg. Id do in the 100mg/150mg a week range to start. You can run the cardarine and other sarms if you want. Cardarine is not suppressive along with sr9009 and mk677 but again if you are going to the self prescribed TRT route then its really irrelevant you can run any of them for 12 weeks then take a break.

If you doc can run bloods then fine otherwise id run my own through privatemd or I use personalabs. Get one of the full packages or if at minimum get free and total test and estrogen if you just want to see where you are from a dosing perspective.

Im still curious to see though your estrogen levels. The last time I ran 500mg/week test I had to run 12.5mg EOD of aromasin just to keep my estrogen at the high end of the normal range.

What tests do you order from personalabs? I can't use privatemd as i am in a state that does not allow their services unless there is a way around that?
As far as the 175, that was an arbitrary number. Somewhere to start but I agree that initially it will be lower and see how i feel once everything else clears for a while. The hope is I can get it tuned in over the next couple months and prepare to cycle again late fall to early winter.
If I decided to go legit trt throgh doc i would imagine I would need to pct off my "trt" and then get labs through the doc once i'm low enough?

you definitely can run a sarms cutting stack on trt... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

here is the layout for trt...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Dylan gave you the perfect layout

What tests do you order from personalabs? I can't use privatemd as i am in a state that does not allow their services unless there is a way around that?
As far as the 175, that was an arbitrary number. Somewhere to start but I agree that initially it will be lower and see how i feel once everything else clears for a while. The hope is I can get it tuned in over the next couple months and prepare to cycle again late fall to early winter.
If I decided to go legit trt throgh doc i would imagine I would need to pct off my "trt" and then get labs through the doc once i'm low enough?

I get this.

If you are in NY or NJ i know some of those states are a pain in the balls.

https://www.personalabs.com/product/comprehensive-testosterone-profile-ign-blood-test

Thats what I get plus they have a 35% off code right now.

Back
Top Bottom