Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleunclez.rueudomestic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Cycle update and a question

  1. #1
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    35
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Cycle update and a question

    Today is the end of my fifth week on winni and anavar oral cycle with N2 gaurd

    I have 3 weeks left then perfect PCT

    I started at 183lbs

    I am 178cm tall

    Today weighed myself and I am 172lbs

    I am a lot stronger than when I started and have lost loads of belly fat, I look very lean more defined and bigger which is what I wanted

    I've been training almost every day now for over 3 months, including a 45 minute walk every morning as soon as I wake up

    I am stuck at lifting any heavier though cant seem to get more than my max from 10 days ago?

    Once I have done the perfect PCT with GW and MK 2866 I plane to do a injectable cycle

    Its been over 10 years since I ran a injectable cycle, and to be honest I didn't really know what in was doing, got amazing gains though but once I stopped I lost them all

    I would go with Deca, Sus 250, and whatever else I could get my hands on

    This time I want to do it right,

    My aim will be to get stronger, bigger and then cut at the end of the cycle

    What cycle/products would be recommended

    I am very grateful to this forum for all the advice, thank you

  2. #2
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    56,486
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    those are outstanding results

    your next cycle if you want to use deca make sure you are stacking in proviron too. and go easy on the test with deca. too many guys make the mistake of running too much test with it and that is completely missing the point of using deca in the first place.
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

    Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



  3. #3
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    35
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    those are outstanding results

    your next cycle if you want to use deca make sure you are stacking in proviron too. and go easy on the test with deca. too many guys make the mistake of running too much test with it and that is completely missing the point of using deca in the first place.

    Thanks Steve, I am pleased with the results and still go another 3 weeks to go, In regards to my next cycle I am really hoping you guys can give me some advice on what to run, how much, and how often.

  4. #4
    EVO V.I.P. Seventieschild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    290
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    For a good bulking cycle go test @ 400-600 PW,EQ or DHB @ 600 PW,I prefer dhb,it's a great compound, & dbol @ 40mg per day for 4 weeks,utilise an ai if needed,all the best bro

  5. #5
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    35
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Seventieschild View Post
    For a good bulking cycle go test @ 400-600 PW,EQ or DHB @ 600 PW,I prefer dhb,it's a great compound, & dbol @ 40mg per day for 4 weeks,utilise an ai if needed,all the best bro
    Whats EQ and DHB, and a ai if needed?

    And how long would you run that cycle for....thanks

  6. #6
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    56,486
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CCF View Post
    Thanks Steve, I am pleased with the results and still go another 3 weeks to go, In regards to my next cycle I am really hoping you guys can give me some advice on what to run, how much, and how often.
    i can give you a basic deca cycle

    125mg a week test
    400mg a week deca
    50mgs a day proviron
    10-12 weeks
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

    Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



  7. #7
    EVO V.I.P. Seventieschild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    290
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CCF View Post
    Whats EQ and DHB, and a ai if needed?

    And how long would you run that cycle for....thanks
    EQ is equipoise and dhb is dihydroboldenone(a metabolite compound of EQ,it is stronger than EQ,and an ai is an aromatase inhibitor,( aromasin,arimadex,it controls flare up of estrogens which could be an issue if you aromatize easily,being with test and dbol both converting to estrogens somewhat,for me I have never had to use an ai,even with 750 mg testosterone and 40 mg dbol,but some may need it,and i would run that cycle for 16 weeks especially if running EQ which has a long ester attached,longer than test and dhb anyways,but if not EQ,rather test and dhb,then 12 weeks would be suitable though 16 will be fine with either cycle

  8. #8
    NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    3,867
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CCF View Post
    Today is the end of my fifth week on winni and anavar oral cycle with N2 gaurd

    I have 3 weeks left then perfect PCT

    I started at 183lbs

    I am 178cm tall

    Today weighed myself and I am 172lbs

    I am a lot stronger than when I started and have lost loads of belly fat, I look very lean more defined and bigger which is what I wanted

    I've been training almost every day now for over 3 months, including a 45 minute walk every morning as soon as I wake up

    I am stuck at lifting any heavier though cant seem to get more than my max from 10 days ago?

    Once I have done the perfect PCT with GW and MK 2866 I plane to do a injectable cycle

    Its been over 10 years since I ran a injectable cycle, and to be honest I didn't really know what in was doing, got amazing gains though but once I stopped I lost them all

    I would go with Deca, Sus 250, and whatever else I could get my hands on

    This time I want to do it right,

    My aim will be to get stronger, bigger and then cut at the end of the cycle

    What cycle/products would be recommended

    I am very grateful to this forum for all the advice, thank you
    well good to see your have good results, sweet results are important

    now for your bulker, I dont like deca durabolin myself

    how about this

    week 1-12
    sustanon 500mgs/week
    trenbolone enan 300mgs/week
    dbol 50mgs ed (1-8)
    n2guard 7 caps ed
    aromasin 10mgs ed
    cardarine gw 20mgs ed

  9. #9
    V.I.P. ceo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,146
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bros 200mgs test 500mgs deca 50mgs dbol

  10. #10
    Advanced Cyborg Brother ROIDDERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,375
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i like sustanon/trenbolone/dbol not deca

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mid Cycle Update & a question
    By powerup in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-23-2019, 12:28 AM
  2. Can someone update the perfect pct? + test question
    By Nickyc in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-30-2018, 01:27 AM
  3. Progress update and question
    By Newb east in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-30-2017, 07:18 AM
  4. Cardarine question and update.
    By NickP91 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2016, 01:11 PM
  5. Update from Spain/ Question
    By caligirl85 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-08-2014, 01:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •