Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle while on TRT

Jpickcf15

Registered
I'm currently on TRT (140 mg/wk) and am looking to up my weightlifting game w a cycle. Are there any cycles recommended for those of us on TRT? Looking to increase strength and vascularity with as little weight gain as possible. Thanks in advance.

Just bump up the test for a while. And as previously mentioned make sure you come off and take a break. It's tempting to take a month off and get back on another cycle because you don't have to deal with pct like those not on trt.

I'm currently on TRT (140 mg/wk) and am looking to up my weightlifting game w a cycle. Are there any cycles recommended for those of us on TRT? Looking to increase strength and vascularity with as little weight gain as possible. Thanks in advance.

There are. Do a search using TRT as the key word and you'll see those on TRT do cycles too. In your case just doing a short 8 week at double your dose will make a difference.

If you have exogenous T you can cycle any which way you wish, you can take orals or oils or your liking.. Long was you have T in you.. I know many guys over the years that stay at TRT dose and just let the other compounds be the work horses..
be sure to keep E2 in check because some other compounds may cause a shift in your T to E2 ratio.. other than that, toss in some vars, tbol, anything you wish..

5'9'' 180 10% bf
goals = strength gain (not really looking to put on a ton of weight) and some increased vascularity/leaning out
cycle history = been on trt since july but only 'cycle' ive done is a sarms cycle last summer w GW and S4

Maybe throw a little EQ in top of your TRT dose. 250-300 mg deca is nice on top of a TRT dose. You will grow on that. I always grow like a weed if I even get too close to the bottle. I need to learn more before I touch it again. I can't ever seem to hold onto my gains after I take it. They usually fade after 4 months.

Back
Top Bottom