Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cytomel T3 and Albuterol

lance77tour

Registered
Been doing some research on the different cycles for the combination of the 2. I just recd some T3 and plan to incorporate it with the Albuterol tabs.

I saw 1 post on web about a 2 day on - 2 day off cycle but cant find it.

When I take Albuterol for the 2 weeks on - 2 weeks off, the 2 weeks off it seems that my appetite grows and have to work that much harder to burn it off.

Is there any benefit to the 2 on - 2 off?

I explain how to use T3 for fat loss in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/cytomel-t3-fat-loss

This article explains what albuterol is, what dosages to use and how to cycle it for fat loss -> https://www.evolutionary.org/albuterol-sulfate

The key to both of them is to slowly taper up and taper down your dosages.

Using T3 really isn't a good idea in my opinion. You can very easily permanently suppress your body's natural thyroid output by messing around with exogenous thyroid drugs.

Albuterol really isn't that great of a drug either. It might raise your metabolism an additional 100-200 calories per day. You could just easily do an extra 15 minutes of cardio. I have used albuterol in the past and I always felt it did more harm then good. It caused muscle cramps when I was training and it really negatively impacted my sleep.

There are better alternatives that directly increase fat loss, with no risk of loosing muscle mass and no side effects like insomnia or muscle cramps. Cardarine gw is going to be your best option. It directly increases fat loss, endurance and recovery. It is not a stimulant or a hormone and is pretty much void of side effects.

I recommend cardarine and maybe a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin from n2bm.com.

Back
Top Bottom