Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CYTOMEL T3 Quesion

xblue44133x

Registered
I had a some questions on CYTOMEL T3

I see CYTOMEL T3 is good for helping weight lose I want to know what would be a safe and a good sweet spot on a dose to take? Each pill is 25 mcg and im at 175lbs any help would be great thanks

do you know anything about it? i dont think its wise whatsoever to mess around with your thyroid man... there are far better options

How long have you been dieting? Exactly what is your approach to losing weight and where are you in this process? 175, how tall are you? T3 can be effective but it’s not really a first resort. Can be relatively safe if not abused. If I were you, I’d read up on it to try and get a basic understanding of it and then come back and answer some more pointed questions.

there are millions of 40 something females out there whose doctors put them on T3 for 'their thyroids' and they are still fat

so no it does not help you lose fat/weight. metabolism is the biggest bro science thing we seen spewed in gyms and forums. did you know most fat people actually have FAST METABOLISMS and skinny people have SLOW metabolisms.

poor thyroid health is diet and absorption related. you have to fix that first. do not ever touch thyroid meds!

there are millions of 40 something females out there whose doctors put them on T3 for 'their thyroids' and they are still fat

so no it does not help you lose fat/weight. metabolism is the biggest bro science thing we seen spewed in gyms and forums. did you know most fat people actually have FAST METABOLISMS and skinny people have SLOW metabolisms.

poor thyroid health is diet and absorption related. you have to fix that first. do not ever touch thyroid meds!

Exactly as I've said before. I've seen a ton of girls buy this and they still look the same

Thank you guys I was just asking seen talks somewhere else about T3 and wanted to know if its even worth the time or the health. Glad this forum is around you guys just tell it how it is thanks again and ill keep with the sarms

I tried this compound maybe 15 years ago, i must of been doing it wrong, ive never seen anything eat muscle and strength so fast. Literally every workout my strength went down. stopped after a week never touched it again.

I dont recommend messing with thyroid drugs. What if you dont recover properly and it remains fucked? I would just stick to your diet, maybe try some fasting. As for compounds, look into Cardarine, SR-9009, S4, N2Slin to help out. You can find all of those on either sarms.forsale or needtobuildmuscle.com

Back
Top Bottom